The PKI you dream about

gabelogan99

Hey all I know I've been absent and it's mainly because I was sas about not being able to go to the park in the summer and thought if I came to the site it would make me even more sad. I actually usually go in the fall and that looks like that's what I'm going to be doing this year on October 11. Anyways I thought I'd bring up an interesting topic about the PKI that you dream about--literally. Sometimes at night I dream about PKI, but it's not really PKI. (It's common to dream about this type of bizarro-world place or person) Anyways, what's your bizzaro PKI like? Mine's awfully weird. It has a few distorted water rides and the last time "I was there," it had a shuttle loop. Maybe this is a weird topic and maybe not the best way to make a comeback to the boards but I'll give it a shot I guess. Post what this alternate PKI is like and maybe someone else has seen the same thing.

lol...you guys are going to think I'm nuts

One time I dreamt that I jumped off the Eiffel Tower head first. I remember flying toward the ground thinking that I was going to die, but when I hit the ground, I was able to get up and it didn't really hurt at all.

I suppose I should seak counceling. biggrin.gif

Heh I have had like 5 - 6 pki dreams this summer. Usually about just me riding The Beast. The last one for some reason I had a empty refridgerator box on sob and when we got to the top of the hill i dropped it. My restraint was up to so i put it down. SOB was also painted purple heh. Then alittle ways thru it like turns into The Vortex.

Interesting insights so far, guys. The thing about the lap bar being up is actually kind of typical because many people actually play that worse-case scenario out in their mind either while in line for the ride or while on the ride. It's typical to dream about a subconscience kind of fear like that even though it is pretty ridiclulous.

Oddly enough, i dream of PKI in the first days it was open, although i wasnt around then. I dream about the animals etc, even though i would much rather enjoy a good coaster. One time i dreamed that PKI opened a Dragster-like coaster in 2004 next to FoF. I was the first one to ride it ever smile.gif And it went around the whole park and over the fountains...lol.

This summer i actually had a night mere about PKI and The Beast! It was about my first time riding at night on The Beast. The station was set up defferantly though but the t.v's in the loading station were showing horror movies instead of the usual program they show with Grease and the dancing cats ect. But I was riding it and it was a ton more intence that it was normally. Our train came to the "double helix" and the part that has the declined track leading to the tunnels was like falling apart behind us as we went down toward the tunnels. The distuction caught up to us and our car flew off the tracks and hit the side of the tunnels instead of going though them. The train hit the ground and there were " dead bodies all over the place. I got up from off the ground and began to scream!........Then i woke up.

It sounds stupid but I think if you were having the dream it would have been a little bit scary for you too!! biggrin.giflaugh.gifsad.gifmad.gif

Exactly, I was freaking out this summer when i rode it for the first time at night!! I was like screaming and looking around in the dark as the train came closer and closer to that point in the ride. I was like, " Oh, no it's gonna happen and i closed my eyes and screamed!!" LOL but nothing did happen and after that I went on it again

I am used to going on The Beast during the day but the ride has a whole new face a night time!!! A TON OF FUN!!! it's the best, but that dream did freak me out a bit!!

lol

rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...

wow.... last night my dream was that these insane people bought the park and seemed to have unlimited amount of money..... there was a new ride like every day..... there was a double robocoaster..... a flying coaster.... 5 more loops on SOB....1000 more acres..... and a record breaking strata coaster.... like TTD.... but after the hill it had inversions and stuff....

wow that was weird.... but the cool part was, was that i got to ride everything w/no line

lol..that's the thing about dreams.. you never have to wait in line. I dreamt about a month ago that I got to ride X at SFMM and just walked right on to it..and we all know that's impossible. The other funny part about it is that I've never been to SFMM.. heck, the farthest west I've been is St. Louis.