Opening Day is close, so I measured the kiddos

pcc

I'm so happy. They've grown quite a bit since their last trip. My 9 year old is now 55" tall (maybe she'll want to take her first Diamondback ride!). My 8 year old is 48" tall, and finally gets to ride The Beast. She wanted to ride it and Vortex last year. And my 6 year old is now 44" tall. She can finally get on Avatar. This season is going to be awesome!

I'm so happy. They've grown quite a bit since their last trip. My 9 year old is now 55" tall (maybe she'll want to take her first Diamondback ride!). My 8 year old is 48" tall, and finally gets to ride The Beast. She wanted to ride it and Vortex last year. And my 6 year old is now 44" tall. She can finally get on Avatar. This season is going to be awesome!

Your 9 year old is taller the me.....last year was the first year I could ride everything. :P

Awesome! Did they know why you measured them? If so, were they excited?

Hahha..The tape measure came out and they all said "IS IT OPEN?!" We've talked about opening day for a few weeks now. They are so very excited to see the changes for Planet Snoopy. My youngest is still sad that Spongebob is gone, but I think she'll warm up to Snoopy in no time. After they were measured, I had to show them the ride list. All 3 went through it and picked out what they can now ride this year. (It'll be nice to turn the youngest loose on some kiddie rides without Mommy and Daddy getting on too hehe)

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats. and what a great year to be tall enough

Great times ahead. Last year was my 7 (then 6) year olds first year to be 48" tall. He rode every single thing possible as often as possible and absolutly loved it! Now this year he is upset because he cannot ride Diamondback yet. But yet he can ride Millineum Force at Cedar Point! Most coasters, including TTD, at CP are 52"or less height requirement. Enjoy!!!

WooHoo! I nearly cried when we walked up to the ticket window last year and they told me my youngest was considered an adult ticket (he was 6!). They grow up so fast... I gave him a big hug and told him to get a job already.