Trip confirmed for Universal Studios, Orlando Florida

KI FANATIC 37

Well today are trip was confirmed for Universal Studios Florida. Me, my neigbors, and thier grandparents are going over our spring break, April 6rh through 8

th. After I come back I will have a detailed report and TONS of pictures. It's my first time there so any advice would be great on what to ride and eat.

Sorry if in wrong catagory

Busch Gardens would be a better choice for Spring Break. Spring Break at Uni is worse than Halloween Horror Nights with the crowds.

Also the Meal Deals are the way to go unless you plan on eating outside the park. And if you do that I suggest Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. 100_0601.jpg

You can't beat all that for nine bucks! If you would like to see my trip report from last year let me know.

I went to USF in July 2009. I suggest going to Universal Studios, then Islands of Adventure, or vice versa. It's up to you, but don't go park hopping, because it's gonna kill time. If you want to eat lunch, eat in City Walk, not in park. And absolutely DO NOT MISS:

Dueling Dragons (Whatever it's called in April)

Jurassic Park River Adventure

Dudely Do Right's Ripsaw Falls

Revenge of the Mummy

Twister: Ride it Out

Men In Black: Alien Attack

The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman

Have fun!

Revenge of the Mummy and The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman were awesome; I loved the themeing and where-is-this-ride-taking-me feel. I liked Twister because it felt like I was in a tornado. I went with my family a few years ago on December 26th and either the 25th or 27th. Of course the park was extremely crowded despite the cold temperatures. I waited nearly 3 hours for Spiderman and even the E.T. ride was an hourish! Hey, it was my family's idea to go.