Favorite Sounds at Kings Island?

apianoplaysmusic

Taste - Cheese sticks from LaRosa's

Touch - (Besides all the feelings coasters give you) Cool morning wind rushing by me on top of the Eiffel Tower.

Sight - Fireworks beyond the Eiffel Tower and fountains. My favorite place to watch is from right inside the main gate.

Sound - Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi during the fireworks!

Smell - The weird smell around Beast. I don't know what it is, but a lot of people are saying its the grease so I'll go with that.

I miss Kings Island :(

good idea

worst smell: random sewage odors in various spots in the park

worst sight: people wearing skimpy clothing, i.e. bellies hanging out, plumber crack, etc

worst touch: sitting in a seat on a dry ride that some soaking wet person just sat in

worst taste: coaster corn

worst sound: a group of pre-teen girls sitting behind you on a ride and SCREAMING in unison

I have many favorite sounds at Kings Island... but by far my absolute #1 favorite sound of Kings Island is walking towards the park from the parking lot, hearing the faint screams, watching/listening to Invertigo ascend up the hill, identifying each and every ride I see operating.. ("There's Delirium, Oh look! Son of Beast!, Drop Tower's about to drop!") Walking into the park (especially after a long absence from the park) is probably the most prevalent memory I have of the park.

:wub:

I forgot to do favorite sight, smell, touch, and taste!

Sight: Kings Island in the fall.. Especially on the last day. The painted leaves along with the the cool air, the breeze...

Smell: Definately the chain grease on Woodstock's Express :D, Racer, and Beast.

Touch: I love riding DB at dusk, diving into the ravine and feeling the cool, moist air then cresting the next hill and feeling the warm air again.

Taste: Cheese coneys sitting at the Skyline Patio, watching BLSC....

:wub: :wub: :wub:

26 days people!

Sight-When you are coming down I-71 and you round the water tower and you see the skyline. International Street and the buildings on I-Street. I also love the sight of seeing Drop Tower up and running and the marquee reading Rides Closed: (Blank Space).

Sounds-The sound of Invertigo at the front gate, the music playing around the park, the rush of Diamondback when it comes down the lift hill, Drop Towers click at the top of the tower, and the sound of The Beast going up the lift hill. Oh yes don't forget Flight of Fear's call clear call.

Smells-The smell of grease when you near The Beast, the smell of food in the Festhaus, the smell of the inside of Flight of Fear's queue line, and the smell of fresh water on White Water Canyon.

Taste-The taste of a free ice water after you've been on a riding marathon on a hot day, the taste of air in my mouth on a ride, the taste of fresh Panda Express, and if I am carrying a back on my back, the taste of the strings on the bag (It's a habit when waiting in line with nothing else to do).

Touch-The feel of Drop Tower's restraints when I reach up to pull it down, the feel of buckling my seat belt on Drop Tower, the feel of The Beast's turnstials, Diamondback's seats and restraints, and the feel of the air in my hair and my hands rushing down the hill on a coaster.

I know I am forgetting a lot of my favorites of KI but there is just a few to get me started. April 17th hurry up!

Best:

Sound: HMM of Drop Towers brakes

Taste: LaRosas pizza. It taste different at the park

Site: Diamondbacks fist hill

Smell: The Turkey legs even though I wont pay $8 for one.

Worst:

Sound: Peeps screaming just because they can.

Taste: Coaster Corn

Site: The fatties in bathing suits.

Smell: Bathrooms.

^There's one I forgot flightoffear, the sound Drop Tower makes when the gondola returns, like you said that hmmmmm. It's especially great when your waiting in line for the ride and your one of the next people to get on.