OFFICIAL! Son of Beast Will NOT Operate in 2010

BoddaH1994

Yes, Don told us that there was no ground being broken, well we rode Drop Tower, and we saw dirt. TONS OR DIRT! It looked like Don lied to us...sad.gif

Just because there is a new (is it new or just moved?) dirt pile does not mean ground has been broken for anything.

Dirt is often used for many things- landscaping, filling in holes, putting out fires, etc.

Calling someone a liar over something that is pure rumor and can only be seen from hundreds of feet away is plain rude.

Then someone would just start another thread when their aunt's uncle's cousin's wife's brother's cousin-twice-removed's dog says it saw SoB testing.

SoB testing? Yeah. Right. I'll believe it when I see it.

Now what I do believe: ScreamScape has reported that the land clearing is from a local sasquatch family setting up chairs in anticipation of witnessing work on SoB.

• Like 1

Now what I do believe: ScreamScape has reported that the land clearing is from a local sasquatch family setting up chairs in anticipation of witnessing work on SoB.

I think you are on to something here. It's a clearing for the next KIC Trailer Tower.

Will we be watching a rebuild or a removal is still tbd.

Then someone would just start another thread when their aunt's uncle's cousin's wife's brother's cousin-twice-removed's dog says it saw SoB testing.

SoB testing? Yeah. Right. I'll believe it when I see it.

Calling me a sasquatch is a little rude. wink.gif

Was that shot at KIC that Don said? But in all honesty he's probably right. CF and KI probably said "SOB will not operate this year, we will discuss this in the off season." The fact that there is some land being cleared could mean anything. KI could get a coaster for itself or it could hold parts for another park. Maybe they want to build a new green house. Maybe they just wanted to level the land... in the end we all have no idea... but lets keep dreaming...

Did I miss something? What did he say?

Then why do you keep on responding in it?

Cobra really tired of reading only 4 pages of this thread since a certain roller coaster started responding.

Maybe he doesn't want it dead..?

I don't see why everyone wants this topic dead, it's not like you have to reply about it. Just ignore it every time someone replies. I like the thread even though 3/4 of the time it is off topic (Before someone replies saying I'm being off topic, yes I know I am but I don't really care), whenever something happens involving Son of Beast I know because of this thread, even if it didn't really happen (the testing).

Just watch.....

I want to know how you know that. Please tell me.

Here's a hint: He doesn't know.

There's a fair chance that the ride may not operate in 2011. If that ends up being the case, do not think to yourself, "Wow KI FANATIC 37 really did know something we didn't know..." That is just not the case. I would imagine that the higher-ups at Cedar Fair do not know the fate of Son of Beast, much less the day-to-day employees of Kings Island theme park. Would you really expect someone here to have some inside scoop (Dippin' Dots guy)?

As a general rule that I've learned in my time here: Those who know, cannot say. Those who say, do not know (or will be dismissed from their position at Cedar Fair Entertainment Company right quick)!

Here's an easy answer to all of everyone's bickering and arguing:

Is Son of Beast open today: No

Is Son of Beast going to be open this season: No

Is Son of Beast going to be open ever again: Those who know aren't going to post it on a fan site.

Is there plenty of other fun stuff to do at Kings Island in the mean time: Yes.