OFFICIAL! Son of Beast Will NOT Operate in 2010

BoddaH1994

I wonder if thats plausiable. Could they do that with a wooden coaster?

Well this may sound really dumb but The Voyage "was" planned to have a corkscrew. It was in a article written In German and I translated it to English. In this article here: 

http://www.coastersa...ge/voyage.shtml

Chad Miller was also an engineer for the fruitful cooperation, the best starting point, every inch of the wood (seemed) to celebrate dragon's normal. Even after the publication of the plans in the summer of 2005 the train at various sites was altered. Other characters have it but not make it into the crazy layout of The Voyage, "The looping figure still being considered - a corkscrew was - although not realized, but exceeded all our expectations Voyage," says Paula Werne.

^Agreed... and yet it was also the reason for the heavier trains. Though I wouldn't say the loop wasn't successful. I recall riding it several times with the loop, and it made it every time.

And oddly, the loop was not the reason for those trains in the way most people think it was. As long as the loop was there, those particular trains had to be used. But other trains could have negotiated that loop without problem if they could have been negotiated.

Is that kind of like I would be a millionaire if I had a million dollars?

And oddly, the loop was not the reason for those trains in the way most people think it was. As long as the loop was there, those particular trains had to be used. But other trains could have negotiated that loop without problem if they could have been negotiated.

Is that kind of like I would be a millionaire if I had a million dollars?

I believe what Terpy is saying is that other trains could have physically negotiated the loop, but a deal with their manufacturer to let them be used on SOB could not be reached.

No. Remember, one has to interpret things some say, and if you can successfully do that, you will understand a great deal of knowledge. I won`t spill the beans on Terpy`s post, but fully understand the intent of his cryptic post.

Well, looks like I was beat to my Interpretation to Terpy`s post.

Remember, in the amusement industry, reputation is a big deal. Particularly for repeat business. With a new prototype or design, there is risk. That is a risk that some companies would rather not be associated with, even if their products would work.

I'm thinking it may be for Haunt... However, today at KI there is now a wall up in SOB's station and sawing could be heard. I'm thinking they are going to use it for haunt because it looks like the same walls erected for Urgent Scare in Action Theater.

I'm thinking it may be for Haunt... However, today at KI there is now a wall up in SOB's station and sawing could be heard. I'm thinking they are going to use it for haunt because it looks like the same walls erected for Urgent Scare in Action Theater.

*Sniff*

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22359&view=findpost&p=396422

Ah yes. The smell of success. :D