OFFICIAL! Son of Beast Will NOT Operate in 2010

BoddaH1994

Plus, to me, it would seem that Kings Island, as of 2010, wants to pretend Son of Beast doesn't exist. To re-route its queue line and draw people up into its station, past the track, into the queue is certainly going to be counterproductive in that sense...

But hey, there's a building there. There's already a queue line, waiting to hold guests. Why not use it?

Last year they closed Flight Deck in the evening. I feel as if the same would happen again this year.

I recall Flight Deck being closed in 2008, but thought it remained open during Haunt hours in 2009 - not positive, but seem to remember that.

sob2010.png

Something is going on and to say nothing isn't you are blind.

It may have something to do with sob...maybe not.

Good post you can really see the diffrences thanks! (I really mean this not trying to causae any arguments I was having trouble seeing it before)

At risk of sounding stupid....

With all the talk of a possible removal of the rose bowl and extending the coaster from there, I have to ask. What is the design purpose of the rosebowl? I always assumed that since it IS Son of Beast they were just trying to do the double helix thing on a larger, more intense scale. Is this the case or is it there just because?

I'm asking because I was wondering, if this was indeed the purpose, if they will maybe change the name of the ride once the RUMORED reconstruction is done? I just assumed that the rose bowl and the double helix are what they were using to tie the two rides together, you know? After that there won't be any similarities in them at all.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it was Stengel just doing whatever... :/