OFFICIAL! Son of Beast Will NOT Operate in 2010

BoddaH1994

Taken from said facebook page

"Just was driving by and the time I grabbed my phone to take a picture of it. Trees were covering up the ride. If anyone lives near it drive by it should still be there, I saw it yesterday. And the tarp is most likely covering up the brand new tracking they put on the ride from the snow that is hitting the tri-state area right now and all through out the night , so the wood can settle."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Son-Of-Beast/313135991408

Taken from said facebook page

"Just was driving by and the time I grabbed my phone to take a picture of it. Trees were covering up the ride. If anyone lives near it drive by it should still be there, I saw it yesterday. And the tarp is most likely covering up the brand new tracking they put on the ride from the snow that is hitting the tri-state area right now and all through out the night , so the wood can settle."

http://www.facebook....st/313135991408

As much as I want to believe whoever runs that page, my skepticism is taking its toll. some proof would have been nice

So, did some one get a tent confused with a tarp? Those tents are no where near SOB.

Thanks for sharing jrose430!

lol! No I just posted all the photos that I took. Don't know what the tent are for.

Staging area for Wind Seeker deliveries possibly? IDK just guessing... wink.gif

So, did some one get a tent confused with a tarp? Those tents are no where near SOB.

lol! No I just posted all the photos that I took. Don't know what the tent are for.

Yeah! I definitely think it's for the wind seeker!