Which Will You Do First?

BoddaH1994

I know, I know... there's a very similar topic to this already. This is stemming from a conversation I had with some friends. We narrowed down what most members of the KICentral Universe will do on opening to first to three things: ride Diamondback, ride The Beast and check out Planet Snoopy.

No disrespect intended toward McSalsa and his poll, but he left his open a little to wide for the answer we're looking for. Help us settle the bet!!

See you April 17th!!!

I chose "other" My daughter and I always like to hit Adventure Express and Racer first thing to kind of "warm up" for the day! If you ride DB or Beast first, the smaller coasters lose a bit of their thrill and seem to be, well, small. :)

ride Diamondback, ride The Beast and check out Planet Snoopy.

Yes. tongue.gif I think Angie and I will hit The Racer and some rides in Action Zone (Drop Tower DEFINITELY comes to mind.) and maybe some other stuff after riding The Beast, but I plan on staying in Planet Snoopy for at least half an hour to an hour to take some pictures and some video for my PTR/VTR.

My vote goes for "other" I guess...

Me and my ride partner for the day have pretty much narrowed our options down to Drop Tower, Slingshot, or X-Treme Skyflyer first. But knowing me and her we probably won't have made up our minds until we start sprinting into the park on April 17th :D And after that it's basically a lot of picture/video-taking for a P/VTR.

I really, really want to ride Beast.

I really, really want to ride Diamondback.

But actually, I'm going to check out Planet Snoopy first. I've always been a Snoopy fan and LOVED PS and Cedar Point, so I've been wanting to see the area for a while. It looks like Cedar Fair is doing a great job with it, and me having grown up with Hanna Barbera and Nick Central, then Nick Universe, now this, I'm tempted to see how it's changed again.

So it's quite possible that my first ride of the year will be Woodstock Express. :lol:

Other. I will look for Mr. Kinzel....and see if he'd like to discuss the most recent developments in the company's finances, which he will not! :) (Actually, if he sees me, my money is on he will, as usual, dash off in the other direction...as I would if I were him....This is not going to be a comfortable summer for him as he goes out in the parks...if he does at all!)

And if you think even a single word of this if fanciful or presumed, you don't know Terp!

I still don't know. I started my season with Diamondback last year so I might make that a tradition to start my KI season off with it for now on. And I always end the season with Beast so I will continue that. But after I ride Diamondback maybe once or twice, I will probably go to Drop Zone.

At this point, I'm saying I want to ride The Beast although I'm almost 100% sure I'll ride Diamondback first.

Like last year I said I was going to ride The Beast and wait for DB's line to die down, but I ended up running to Diamondback's line first.

Josh, who feels bad for not riding The Beast enough last year...