Fear Fest Attractions

CoasterKrazy

Where are these Fear Fest attractions? I asked this question this time last year, but I still was unable to find most of the haunted mazes / walkthroughs. Detailed descriptions would be nice.

-Curse of the Crypt

-House of Darkness

-Maze of Madness ( Last year, I believe this was in one of the wooden coaster department buildings. )

-Route666 ( I know this is at Antique Cars, but is it a walkthrough or do you drive through? )

-Psycho Path ( I looked for this maze last year judging by directions given on this site and was NEVER able to find it )

Provided nothing has changed - It's really not hard to find the houses....Everything is located between Festhaus & Vortex.

Curse of the Crypt - Act as if you are going toward Flights Of Fear (Between the games & Zephyr)...Directly behind the games building is the line for Curse Of The Crypt.

House of Darkness - The line starts at The Scrambler...very hard to miss.

Maze of Madness - Act as if you are going toward Flights Of Fear again - once you cross under The Racer tracks, there will be an open gate to your right...this the line for Maze

Route 666 - You actually drive yourself...

Psycho Path - Act as if you are going toward Flights Of Fear once again...You will actually go back towards the entrance to Flight of Fear...To the right, again there will be a large open gate - it takes you down an access road (should be someone there to direct you)...but go straight down the road to the very bottom - this is the entrance for Psycho Path.

You forgot about

Circus of Horrors 3D - This is in the Festhaus on the right side....The line starts at the front of the building.

Elvira's Superstition is a movie back in The Paramount Action FX Theater (where Sponge Bob 3D is now).

Hope that helps!

For Route 666, they have put up that dead, dry corn stalks around most of the track and a burlap fence behind that so people can't see. I did see a chain-link fence gate put up at the underpass (under the bridge), so maybe they will close it on you and make you stop or something. I don't know. This is just from walking by and seeing these things last weekend.

The Route 666 attraction only has corn stalks at the end of the ride, this is too simulate a drive through a corn field....kinda playing on a children of the corn thing. Other sections of the attraction include a drive through a Barn infested in vampires, a drive through a toxic waste facility, and a drive though the Blood wash. This may not be the most scary attraction at fearfest....but I do think it is going to be very good/interesting.