Coney Island revamps website

CoastersRZ

Coney Island has revamped their website with a new look. Check it out here: www.coneyislandpark.com.

Be sure to check out the history photos in the photo gallery.

Also, time is running out to buy a cheap 2010 season pass to Coney. Passes are on sale right now for $89.95 through April 1st. The price goes up to $99.95 per pass on April 2! For more information, click here: http://www.coneyislandpark.com/info_purchase.php

Coney also released its 2010 operating schedule. It remains essentially the same as 2009. Sunlite Pool hours are 10-8pm Monday through Friday. The rides are open 11am to 8pm Monday Through Thursday, 11am to 9pm on Friday and Sunday and 11am to 10pm on Saturdays. To see the official operating calendar click here: http://www.coneyislandpark.com/hours.php

And stay tuned to Coney Island Central for some forthcoming surprises.

Earlier today, I was pitching ideas to my friend, Noah about a new Coney Island website... Wacky!

I feel this website is much, much better than the current Kings Island website.

Edit- I'm wondering if Moonlight Gardens could ever be reopened for public dancing. I know it might be tough to keep the 'riff raff' out, but they did solve similar problems in the 1910s- 1920s...

And that is why you need to check out Coney Island Central! We have dozens of pictures of the rides in there, including historical pictures.

If you have any historical pictures from Coney Island and are willing to share them, let me know.

And keep checking Coney Island Central. There will be some updates in the coming days.

The new site looks great. I love seeing old pictures of the park, so the historical photo gallery was nice to see. Like Firehawk123, I just wish the official park site had ride photos. That always helps in planning, especially for someone who hasn't been before.

I'm looking forward to getting there again this year. As far as I know, my company picnic should be there again (although no date's been set yet), and we had fun at Fall O Ween last year.

Speaking of Fall O Ween, according to Coney`s operating calendar, the Fall O Ween Festival is slated to be extended to three weekends this year, as opposed to the typical two weekends the last several years. It will be held the last weekend in September and the first two weekends in October.