The Scrambler has Lost its Scramblers

Magic41445

While walking through coney mall tonight, I noticed an unususual dark spot along the way. I moved closer to it and realized that not only was the scramber dark and not in operation, the only part of the ride that was left standing was its center axis. Could it be that the ride is just down for maintenance or could this be an indication of a new flat in coney for next year.....?

It's been mentioned ONCE I think...not killed to death....Anyway, the reason they took the cars off is since House of Darkness will be opening at 3pm this year that doesn't leave a lot of time for the Scrambler to run...plus I think they are making longer queue lines this year. In the past - we had one line running thru the ride area and we had to put it up and tear it down every night...I'm guessing with anyone being able to go this year they want to have extra long queues that they don't have to remove every night. I hope that made some sense!

This has been discussed to death...

Andy

Where on this site has it been discussed to death?

I didn't mean to sound rude but as I read it now it sure sounds mean. Sorry about that

As for being "discussed to death" that may have been an overstatement. I'd heard about it for weeks prior because they were warning us in GR what to tell people so maybe I'm just sick of hearing about it in general. It's been discussed here several times but not "to death" so I apologize for that.

Andy