Diamondback

pat

I agree. my favorite is like a 50/50. If i want the splash, and pull over the hills, the back is great. But, if i want the ejector air, and views i go for the front.

I have to say its great no matter where, but the 1st and 16th are best. :D

I still love Diamondback because it's one of the few rides where you can get assigned to any row and still enjoy your ride. Even dead middle, Row 8, is a blast.

By the way, am I the only one who enjoys the even rows so they can reach out the side? Like, the bottom of the first drop. You sit in one of the back rows of the cars, and reach out the side and it's like you're almost touching the ground. I kinda like that effect.

Row 1 is definitely the most intense! you get the view, ejector air time, and nothing can beat it! Although row 16 comes close!

Lies!!! lol actually Row 2 I think is better than 1, cuz you really feel the pull in the helix and the turn around. But my vote went to row 3. It's the best inside seat. I don't know what it is about it but its got the air time, its got the pull its the only seat where i've felt a completely different ride. And its wierd cuz i dont understand it, but i'll choose 2 over 1 any day, and 14 over 16, but for an inside row, 3 everytime.

Here's how it works for me 1>16>3>2>all the other rows. :lol:

So essentially, 1 is the best, 16 is second best, and row 3 comes close to second, but falls in 3rd. Then row two comes 4th. Then all the other rows tie for 5th :P

16. You just get yanked down the first hill, a TON of airtime, and if you lean a little you can get soaked.

Thats why I love the 16th row! When the front of the train is already going down the first drop, you get yanked down really hard and it makes it really intense!

It doesn't surprise me that the votes are 50/50 between the first row and the last row. Like with any ride, the back seat feels more intense with stronger laterals and ejector air. The front seat feels faster and has "floating airtime" which I prefer to ejector. All in all I think I prefer the front.

I seriously debated a null vote on this poll as I don't know how to answer the question. DB is a great ride in almost any row for different reasons.

• First ride of the day - row 1 wakes me up nice
  • Looking for the best floater air - anywhere between row 4 and 12
  • Closing the day on a hot summer evening - a row 16 splashdown cool-off feels good
  • Want to let my feet hang - go with the odd rows
  • Want to reach into the turns - go with the odd rows

But, if I've got to make a single choice, give me row 2 - typically a shorter wait than row 1, provides the same first drop sensations with the outer row benefits. Thank goodness I didn't have to make a choice on left or right side of the train :D