KI 2010 Map Released

chaddie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked my map from last year, and that little path is infact there, only last year the Laser Tag dome was still featured on the map. And, if you go to the food section on the interactive map, it says Krusty Krab Snackshack on the map lol

Ay! Here!

newareaupdate.jpg

I'm pretty sure that was a grassy lot last year.

I know what you are talking about. You'd be incorrect in saying it was a grassy lot on the map last year. I said I just checked my 2009 map hanging on my wall. The path WAS there on the map last year. The Laser Tag Dome although removed, was also featured on the 2009 map!

Wow! I really like the 2010 map. I wish they would have said what's in Action Theater, though. And, shouldn't it be under rides? o.O Uh-oh... Carowinds still has SB3D... and we most certainly will NOT have that, if certain past posts on this site are to be believed.

I don't see a reason for them to lie about it? I could see them, say, "forgetting" Flight Commander, but I can't see why they would lie about a name that they never used. Interesting that they actually mentioned Paramount, though. :) Glad to see the fear of the P-word isn't gripping them as much anymore.

Edit: Woodstock Express is still purple on the map...

I cant stop playing around on it

If you don't stop, you will grow hair on your hands and go blind!

All I have to say on this one is: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!

I really do like the new park map. I'm with all of you it looks weird without SOB, but oh well! tongue.gif

As for the little bits of oops it's not actually like that in real life, I say oh well....I'm positive that there hasn't been a map that has been 100% correct.

Agreed about the DB splashdown!

I wouldn't mind tryin out that new corkscrew on Flight Deck :)

Adventure Express is a 5 but Drop Tower is a 4? :blink:

I'd put Express at about a 3, and Drop Tower around a 523!!!! LOL

The Dodgem is rated a level 4... At this level, every ride in Kings Island besides 'Go Diego Go' belongs in the five category.

But I must admit this website is much better than the last, and all of the ride descriptions are very accurate.

My ratings would be Drop Tower, Diamondback, Vortex, Firehawk, The Beast, and Delirium all 5s and everything else in the park 4 or below. Adventure Express would be a 4 for me. I think they just need to make it to 7 ratings. That would be better.

You don't think FoF would be a 5? :P

Wow! I really like the 2010 map. I wish they would have said what's in Action Theater, though. And, shouldn't it be under rides? o.O Uh-oh... Carowinds still has SB3D... and we most certainly will NOT have that, if certain past posts on this site are to be believed.

KD also has Sponge bob still....