Rock Band Live Coming to Kings Island (Confirmed)

BoddaH1994

From Kings Island's new and improved web site:

Rock Band Live

June 3 - June 13

Rockers...Roadies...Game play! Come and be discovered as MTV Games' Rock Band offers an all access pass to the hottest new live show and gaming experience to hit the theme park stage. Our all star cast is guaranteed to take you on a journey that is sure to jolt your inner rocker into overdrive. Get ready to experience the thrill of a stage show with the added intensity of a video game, it's Rock Band Live!

No shows June 8.

LOL no comment Justin ;) O:) and robbie and terpy no worries. my passport doesn't expire until april 12th 2011 :) Which is a bonus as i was sure it expired this summer. but more props to me! now i just have to decide if i want to hit Niagra on the way home or the way there :P

Cross threading? Seriously. Is that like grafting? I actually saw it on "Ask This Old House" where they grafted one type of plant onto the seedling stem of an apple tree. So the roots and base were of an apple tree, but the top was of another type of tree.

LOL no comment Justin ;) O:)

Oh I blame you and Danielle entirely.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*SNORT*HAHAHAHAHA O:) Why I have no idea what you mean... Glam rock was your idea... we took it from there ;)

Dressing up as a theme was your idea and you were bugging me to come up with an idea :P And if I remember correctly the boa, wig, and RHPS outfit were all your ideas.

Besides having a passport, make sure you do not have a crimal record of any sort. If you had a DUI or any infraction that is criminal in Canada, you will be denied entry. Not counting felonies, if you had a driving infraction just as reckless operation, shoplifting you will not be allowed in. Just check out Canada's web site for details. But on the flip side, a person from Canada will be allowed in the USA with a driving infraction I listed above. If you wish to visit Canada, then you will have to wait 5 years from the end of the sentence and apply for rehabitation. Just ask President Bush when he visited Canada as president.

Also, be SURE to have proof of insurance for your vehicle that is acceptable to Canada. Your insurance agent can supply this. If you do not have a Canadian-acceptable certificate, your car may be impounded if you in an accident...for quite some time. If you do not have acceptable insurance, you WILL be impounded, as well.

• 1 month later...

Now that I know everything there is to know about visiting the Great White North, does anyone have any details about this show?

It says:

Our all star cast is guaranteed to take you on a journey that is sure to jolt your inner rocker into overdrive.

And then it says:

Just come to Kings Island and play your heart out at a Rock Band game station, where top scorers will be hand-picked to play during the on-stage performance.

So I guess it's a mix of whatever random people they have hosting the show playing and then whatever guests get high scores at the game stations?

Also, where are the game stations set up? When will you be able to play at said stations? It claims this runs from June 3 - 13 but then has a list of shows Sunday - Saturday. With the 3rd being this Thursday, does that mean try outs start then and performances are June 6 - 12? Can you only try out from the 3rd to the 5th or will you be able to continue to try out as the shows are going on?

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with this?