Kings Island - Photos of Things Now Gone

selective

^

Yes, but he did post a lot of great KI history photos, And his comments really aren't too bad. (Compare it to KIC, last summer... click)

Edit

(General Question)

Is there anything people are mad about, besides Selective's Flight Commander post?

(Another general question)

Why are we still posting about him? It is a little weird to talk about someone weeks after they stop posting... (With a few exceptions... *cough* Diamondback Lover *cough* Lil'Sammy *Cough*)

Brandon, breaking his own rules. wink.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had no issues with his vegetarian menu post. He seemed very nice and seemed very interested in making friends, etc. We (terp and I along with others) helped him fine tune his vegetarian menu (jello no longer on it, etc.)

What I got a problem with was the way he dismissed the facts and just inserted his own rumors and "facts" with disregard to what others were saying. Instead of just saying "oh I was wrong" it was more like cool ill go back and add an edit, but never admit i was wrong type of deal. It just seems for a person of his age he should have known better. Oh well... self policing worked in this scenario....

And lastly (more like a p.s.) the part about the deaths just irked me so much. For a person who was there and was friends with (or somehow knew the guy who died) he was not fairly good with the facts. If this was a 12 year old kid, then benefit of the doubt, a 33 year old man.... well yeah you say a false "fact" in the day of google (of something that is searchable, heck searchable on this website), you should be called out.