Blue Soft Serve Ice Cream

Hank

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IceCream329

At upwards of $3 a pop (so to speak) and probably less than $4, Terpy won't be working on very many of them this summer....just a wee bit more loss and the gradual loss of nearly a person will be done...then the fun part starts...I think it is called maintenance...

Now, ask me about Cedar Point's frozen custard or Chuckwagon's pizza up there...either is well worth saving calories for!

ok now your making my mouth water for the ***** cream ......yum i am ready ...yo 17th ....where ya at .

Only 7 more days, I can't wait to get some of that awesome smurf ice cream.......biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also my user name is based on that stand. I love my job and that stand, ICECREAM329!!!!!

At upwards of $3 a pop (so to speak) and probably less than $4, Terpy won't be working on very many of them this summer....just a wee bit more loss and the gradual loss of nearly a person will be done...then the fun part starts...I think it is called maintenance...

Now, ask me about Cedar Point's frozen custard or Chuckwagon's pizza up there...either is well worth saving calories for!

ok now your making my mouth water for the ***** cream ......yum i am ready ...yo 17th ....where ya at .

Only 7 more days, I can't wait to get some of that awesome smurf ice cream.......biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also my user name is based on that stand. I love my job and that stand, ICECREAM329!!!!!

i think i have a coupon for a free ice cream, you working the 17th ?

Guest IceCream329

i think i have a coupon for a free ice cream, you working the 17th ?

Sure am working....Open shift....I open and set up the entire stand...I have the great job this year to welcome and greet the first guest of the 2010 season!!!

Guest IceCream329

Oh WOW.......this is funny!!! I always eat blue ice cream, never get that green dodi......but then again I only eat it at KI so its been awhile, so maybe i forgot!!!

The soft serve blueberry "whatever" is all my friends and I have talked about all winter long, we will keep one of those in our hands all day when we are at the park. Just wish the other parks could get in on that creation. That is the one thing that suffers at the other parks is the ice cream, for some reason what I got at KD and actually at three different places seemed to have no taste, just bland. Not too mention giving four dollars for what looked like a kiddie cone.

The soft serve blueberry "whatever" is all my friends and I have talked about all winter long, we will keep one of those in our hands all day when we are at the park. Just wish the other parks could get in on that creation. That is the one thing that suffers at the other parks is the ice cream, for some reason what I got at KD and actually at three different places seemed to have no taste, just bland. Not too mention giving four dollars for what looked like a kiddie cone.

hmmmmm, I think that might be the KI signature flavor. you know "The one the Only"

Well I actually work at the stand that this post is based on..I work at Ice Cream in PS formerly known as Huckleberry Dairy, The Ice cream is actually ice cream and is made from Trauths milk company. The flavor is blueberry, nothing else and is not yogurt in the least. It is true blue ice cream!

The big question...will SPRINKLES be available this year? The reason I ask is my wife was REALLY unhappy last year when there were no sprinkles, and I just want to know what to expect next week when we get to the stand.

Sounds silly, but it's a major issue for her!!! LOL

RD

The big question...will SPRINKLES be available this year? The reason I ask is my wife was REALLY unhappy last year when there were no sprinkles, and I just want to know what to expect next week when we get to the stand.

RD

There were sprinkles last year... I even got them once. Weird.

RD

There were sprinkles last year... I even got them once. Weird.

I think they were just out when we were there...wanted to make sure it wasn't something where KI was abandoning them. lol

RD