Blue Soft Serve Ice Cream

Hank

Guest IceCream329

Well I actually work at the stand that this post is based on..I work at Ice Cream in PS formerly known as Huckleberry Dairy, The Ice cream is actually ice cream and is made from Trauths milk company. The flavor is blueberry, nothing else and is not yogurt in the least. It is true blue ice cream!

The big question...will SPRINKLES be available this year? The reason I ask is my wife was REALLY unhappy last year when there were no sprinkles, and I just want to know what to expect next week when we get to the stand.

Sounds silly, but it's a major issue for her!!! LOL

RD

Well I know for a fact that we did indeed have sprinkles, I am so sorry if we didn't have them when you were served. But I am pretty sure if things stay the same as last year then we should have sprinkles but do not quote me, we may we may not, but I don't see why we shouldn't!!

Hope I helped!! smile.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I actually work at the stand that this post is based on..I work at Ice Cream in PS formerly known as Huckleberry Dairy, The Ice cream is actually ice cream and is made from Trauths milk company. The flavor is blueberry, nothing else and is not yogurt in the least. It is true blue ice cream!

The big question...will SPRINKLES be available this year? The reason I ask is my wife was REALLY unhappy last year when there were no sprinkles, and I just want to know what to expect next week when we get to the stand.

RD

Well I know for a fact that we did indeed have sprinkles, I am so sorry if we didn't have them when you were served. But I am pretty sure if things stay the same as last year then we should have sprinkles but do not quote me, we may we may not, but I don't see why we shouldn't!!

Thanks. Rest assured, we will be swinging towards the ice cream stand on Saturday! :)

RD

Guest IceCream329

RD

Thanks. Rest assured, we will be swinging towards the ice cream stand on Saturday! :)

RD

It seems that a lot of people on the site will be at Kings Island this Saturday, I hope to see y'll, if ya wanna know my name just PM me and I would be glad to let ya know. Btw I make wonderful ice cream cones, and let me tell ya, opening day and my stand is filled with all new employee's, that means horrible Cones,tongue.gif so if ya want the best come to me!!!!biggrin.gif

• 6 months later...