KI Gay Pride 2010 Info!

Cody

Are any of the food stands and gift shops going to be open Friday night? My daughter (16) and I are going but have never been to Pride Night before and I'm not sure what's going to be open. I work weekends, so this will probably be my last time at KI for the year

Yes food and gift shops will be opened except those that are located in Snoopy Planet.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of the food stands and gift shops going to be open Friday night? My daughter (16) and I are going but have never been to Pride Night before and I'm not sure what's going to be open. I work weekends, so this will probably be my last time at KI for the year

Yes food and gift shops will be opened except those that are located in Snoopy Planet.

Thanks for the info. Gotta have my LaRosa's, ya know! No blue ice cream tonight, though.

Thanks for the info. Gotta have my LaRosa's, ya know! No blue ice cream tonight, though.

Blue ice cream is also served in Action Zone :) near the exit of Delirium.

^I'm just getting over a cold myself-looks like that time of the season. Anyway, I think Rumor Smasher deserves a hand for a smashing job ( no pun intended, well, maybe so.) in helping to organize Gay Pride Night. I commend you for your hard work and also for your courage in standing up for what you believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone who came!!!!

We were 3 tickets short from last year record!!!

Stay tune ;) next year we WILL be doing a FULL weekend of goodies!!!!

Also I apologize for not posting sooner on this thread, Life has been really busy and I'm helping out with more gay related events for several organizations :)!

Coming Next Year:

Pride Night 2011: Your Island Getway

9/9/2011