pass question

Mr. Coastermania

Can i enter the park with my paper pass until after ERT and then go process my pass.?

I THOUGHT the park had answered this. Found it:

Tanner Burns - Quick Question.... A few Friends, My Brother and I are Getting the 4 Pack Platinum Pass... My question is when we go to get them processed do we ALL HAVE to be there?? 3 of us were gonna get the processed on the 16th but One of us has to work so he was just gonna wait till the first time he goes to get his processed... Can we do this or do we all have to be there??

You do not all need to be present to have your photo ID cards processed. Come when it works for you. But you should do it before you plan to enter the park. Only in extremely rare cases have we allowed guests to enter with an unprocessed pass. Early morning is the best time to process. It seems everyone always arrives at the same time!...

(emphasis added)

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20850&view=findpost&p=372331

Given the answer there, I think your pass must be processed before you can enter at Kings Island, as well...