Opening Day Poll 2010

kjkjkj

I'm leaving my house at 8:30 to get allergy shots, then get there at 9:00. And, yes, I am very pumped!

I know this isn't exactly a question on this topic - but, how crowded do you think it will be tomorrow? I'm only staying for 4-5 hours, so how many rides do you think I can get in?

I'm leaving my house at 8:30 to get allergy shots, then get there at 9:00. And, yes, I am very pumped!

I know this isn't exactly a question on this topic - but, how crowded do you think it will be tomorrow? I'm only staying for 4-5 hours, so how many rides do you think I can get in?

I'm sure it will take more then a half an hour to get your allergy shots.

It shouldn't be too crowded. Last year I thought the crowds other then Diamondback were small. The longest I waited for a ride last year was for Firehawk and that was about 45 minutes. I walked onto rides like Adventure Express and Flight deck.

I'm sure it will take more then a half an hour to get your allergy shots.

It shouldn't be too crowded. Last year I thought the crowds other then Diamondback were small. The longest I waited for a ride last year was for Firehawk and that was about 45 minutes. I walked onto rides like Adventure Express and Flight deck.

HAH. My allergy shots take 5 minutes, literally. But I think I will do the ERTs for DB and Beast, and then by the time the park officially opens, I will do a reverse of what everybody else is doing, such as the lamest rides to the best rides. :)

Workin morning shift, so will be there at about 7:30 or so!!!!!!biggrin.gif

Yikes, brings back memories from last season when I had the 8 AM shift, some fun, some boring. Good luck to you though, hope everything works out for you this season!

I will be at the park at probably around 8 or 8:15 and will stop in to get my paycheck then wait for the gates to open in what will be freezing cold weather, haha. That is the ONE thing I'm not looking forward to about tomorrow but other than that I'm definitely pumped! I've been counting down for this day ever since November 2, 2009!

Well, there should be the same number of heads and tails in the park...

Terpy, running for the door...exit...stage left...

I don't know torso boy could be going and throw that count out the window! :lol:

I have to work till 4:30 so I'm going to pay for parking downtown so I can drive straight up and meet up with my girls!!!

I should be in the parking lot at around 6AM (Or at least queuing to get into the parking lot). Not overly excited about it though, I just want to get a few rides in here and there but spend the majority of the day behind my camera.

Wow, 6am? Do people tailgate in the parking lot before the park opens? I feel like there is a whole aspect of a day at the park that I had no idea about, here...

I did not make it Opening Day, but am visiting next Saturday. We are leaving at 6:30 A.M. and driving from Lima, Ohio. By the time we get there and get our passes we should have our hours worth of ERT. I'm bringing three friends who have never been before. This will be my first road trip! :)