Cheetah Hunt

Thanks for the reports Delirium_Guy! I like themeing on coasters like Avatar does, and from the initial computer animation I knew this coaster would be right up my alley, especially the river portion. To see the POV of the actual ride confirmed that. We may just have to head over to Tampa next year once GatorGirl gets 48" (I'm already planning on WDW and Legoland for next year). Our last visit to BGT was in 1997 on our honeymoon, but we both loved the park. It's about time to get there again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reports Delirium_Guy! I like themeing on coasters like Avatar does, and from the initial computer animation I knew this coaster would be right up my alley, especially the river portion. To see the POV of the actual ride confirmed that. We may just have to head over to Tampa next year once GatorGirl gets 48" (I'm already planning on WDW and Legoland for next year). Our last visit to BGT was in 1997 on our honeymoon, but we both loved the park. It's about time to get there again!

Sounds like Cheetah Hunt will be right up your alley then! Went back to the park tonight since this was the first night of their Summer Nights program. Ride is running well and reliably, I'm very happy to report. The park was also experimenting with a single rider line, so we ended up with 4 rides today. Regular queue was posted at 120 minutes, but it most certainly wasn't that long....more like 75-90 minutes at peak of day. We waited 35 minutes for the final front seat ride of the night. This ride is really starting to grow on me the more I experience it....definitely a great fun factor to it and it seems to be picking up a bit more speed. Took a few more pics with my cell phone, not the greatest quality, but they give you a peak of the Rhino Rally area.

5822907081_5257ee203a.jpg

cheetah2 by Delirium_guy, on Flickr

5822907445_4738b75cb6.jpg

cheetah1 by Delirium_guy, on Flickr

5822907667_5445087426.jpg

cheetah4 by Delirium_guy, on Flickr

5822907779_f1bb5ae740.jpg

cheetah3 by Delirium_guy, on Flickr