Opening Day Ride Counts

CincyMan98

I know it's early, but I got home a lot earlier than other people. Here's my ride count for today!

Diamondback x2

Flight of Fear x1

Blue Racer x1

Delirium x1

5 rides in 4 hours....pretty good, if I do say so myself!

I'm on my way down with my daughter...how was the weather? ALL My daughter wants to ride is FOF. So, I might edge you on that one. LOLlaugh.gif .

my ride count as of today is 0. because i was working at KI. :/ but, that will cahnge in less than a day, because i am going tomorrow! i will be getting on Diamondback at least 5 times, and probably many others too! haha :lol:

Diamondback-2

Beast-1

had to check out Boo Blasters, we enjoyed it

Beautiful day at the park, wish we could have stayed longer. I was impressed with Planet Snoopy, everything looked very nice and kids we saw while walking through seemed to like Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts gang.

It was a good day at the park for me - crowded, but not excessively so. Got 6 laps on Diamondback including first public train of the season in row 4.

Took the kids later in the afternoon - they thought that Planet Snoopy was cool.

Only downside, although didn't stop me from having a good day, was the number of closed rides: Invertigo, Race for your Life CB, Flying Ace, and BLSC were down much to all of the day.

Mmmmmm it was great to be back.

Diamondback-2

Beast-1

Boo Blasters-2

Woodstock Express-1

Crypt-1

Flight Deck-2

Xtreme Skyflyer-1

Very fun day, but the crowds pushed me to leave around 3. I was able to hang out/ ride with Beast1979, TheCryptRaider, pkiboy, PKIVortex, and KIFan1980, and I met Tom(numbers) haha sorry. Actually talking to you guys was really cool. Overall a good day. Can't wait til Friday night when it'll be about half or less the crowds

Does the Backlot Stunt Coaster look like kings dominions

When I was there this morning the trains were on the transfer track and the ride was closed.

From what I could see, they looked the same.

The ride had a roll back. I was on it in the front seat of the first train :)

I know Kings Island's Back lot had license plates. Everything else was the same as Kings Dominion.

Woodstock Express - 2

Kite Eating Tree - 1

Surf Dog - 1

Boo Blasters - 1 (scored 1834, woot!)

Drop Tower - 1

Flight Deck - 1

Action Theater - 1

Beast - 1

Shake Rattle & Roll - 1

Scrambler - 1

Monster - 1

Flight of Fear - 1

Eiffel Tower - 1

Viking Fury - 1

Diamondback - 1

I guess I'll include my food ride too lol:

Potato Works - 1

LaRosa's - 1

Ice Cream - 1

Subway - 1

Rivertown Junction - 1

Starbucks - 1

Cinnabon - 1

Funnel Cake - 1

Why yes, I was hungry today.

Diamondback-1

The Beast-2

racer-1

delrium-2

flight deck-2

Adventure Express-2

Son of Beast- 18 haha just kidding

viking fury-2

blsc-1 and (rollback first train of the year!)

Boo blasters-2

Surf dog-1

scrambler-1

Zephyer-1

shake rattle and roll- 1

kite catcher-1

Action theater-1

I got there around 8:40ish and left at ten. I wasn't in no rush either.

My daughter and I arrived at 4:00pm today. Weather was great with a hoodie and pants until 8 or so. Then Brrrrrr!

Ride Count:

Boo Blasters = 1

Diamondback = 1 BONUS:laugh.gif was assigned 1st car-1st seat and it was my first ride on Diamondback EVER! AWESOME!

Delirium = 1

Monster = 1

FOF = 1

The Beast = 1

Six rides in Six hours! Plus time for a Pretzel and Cheese...Yummm!

Ride count ZERO. Got to the park around 6pm after getting done with work around 3:30. Waited in a rather long but fast-moving line to process my season pass. Took a half-hour. Walked around the park until 10, wasn't sure if Jackson was still around, but was trying to avoid him. He knows why. I made a deal, now I have to honor it... just not today. At 10, went to the Eiffel Tower to watch the fireworks. Got to see all the work done in Planet Snoopy. There seems to be a little more open space to move around in. Maybe it's just a little less cluttered. I didn't ride anything because I'm coming next Sunday with a group of friends, and that will be our opening day. I just wanted to get the season pass taken care of so I wasn't in line next week while everyone else was either waiting on me or riding coasters.

If you're coming next Sunday, let me know. Maybe we'll run into each other.

We arrived at ki around 5:30

Boo Blasters-1

Kite Eating tree-1

Surf Dog-1 My 6 year old loved her first ride on it.

We checked out the shops and ate at Rivertown Junction.

Around 8 it just got too cold for the kids so we left, wouldn't of been so bad but the wind was crazy.

That's exactly what I kept thinking, it really would have been a nice morning if not for that wind!

Beast - 1

Flight of Fear - 1

Flight Deck - 1

Boo Blasters - 1

My gf had to be back in Indy by 3 so we didn't get to stay too long but it was great to be back!