Starlight experiance

CrashOverRided

Very cool.. I'll look forward to seeing the night-time pics which I'm sure will show up before too long. You should tell the Dippin Dots guy that the Lemon Chill guy said he was a fool. Start an inter-treat feud. :P

Very cool.. I'll look forward to seeing the night-time pics which I'm sure will show up before too long. You should tell the Dippin Dots guy that the Lemon Chill guy said he was a fool. Start an inter-treat feud. tongue.gif

LMAO ......it was hard enough to hear this info from the dots guy when we joke about his info all the time. i must admit i was like yea right. then i walked over there and WOW, i was like hmmmmmmm he was right. lol

Lol @ mr. Dip n dots. Can't wait to see some nighttime pics of KI's own Starlight Experience.

Thanks for the pics

yea i aggree, odd thing is i havent seen ANY info on this on the KI site, which might mean they are still installing the system maybe we wont see them on this season. Or if so maybe not till later in the season. And for those that say oh wow Winterfest.....Mr Dip n dots said no

Also the question has been asked in the 5@5 and answered .

http://www.facebook....id=385347006948

Disclaimer "Mr Dip n Dot man had nothing to do with the fact that I noticed lights on trees and bushes, i just thought it would be fun to envolve him . LOL due to past Mr Dip N Dots posts and humor"

Chris Hughes – Today was a great day at the park!!!! My question is that I noticed Christmas lights around Backlot, Tower Gardens and the Eiffel Tower….what are they for?

Chris, I’m glad you had a great day at the park. The lights on the trees are for a new night time show that will be unlike any other light show you’ve seen before. We’re excited about it. Full details including the dates and show times will be announced soon. The light show followed by the fireworks will be a great way to cap off a memorable day at the park.

so i guess the "man behind the curtain" just semi-confirmed starlight.

Well keep in mind that we do not know when this new night time show will open. (If I had to take a guess, I`d say late May or early June, as that is when the rest of the lives shows begin running as well). That being said, the park still has a month to prepare this new show during the week, when the park is closed.

Also, consider it a pleasant surprise, since most people thought that all KI was getting this season was a Planet Snoopy and Boo Blasters on Boo Hill!

Well keep in mind that we do not know when this new night time show will open. (If I had to take a guess, I`d say late May or early June, as that is when the rest of the lives shows begin running as well). That being said, the park still has a month to prepare this new show during the week, when the park is closed.

Also, consider it a pleasant surprise, since most people thought that all KI was getting this season was a Planet Snoopy and Boo Blasters on Boo Hill!

Very TRUE!!!!!!