Things that have changed

chaddie

The only change I really didn't care for was the change of Scooby's Haunted Castle to Boo Blasters. I just thought Boo Blasters was too dark compared to the light heartedness of Scooby. Just my personal opinion. Otherwise I was very impressed with the renovation of the children's area. I caught Charlie Brown's hoe down and I must say it was a very enjoyable show. The children certainly seemed to enjoy it-so much for the concerns that Peanuts characters wouldn't appeal to kids.

Apparently, someone got conductor uniforms confused with a kids engineer costume. The platform crew members who i talked to were not to happy with the change.

Awwww, I thought those uniforms were cute! I would not want to wear one, but I bet the kids liked them when they saw the conductors.

Three things I noticed yesterday:

When I rode AE, someone had left a door open on the left side near the bottom of that final tunnel.

Nobody seems to have the new red Diamondback souvenir cups (those signs showed them, and they were pictured a few other places around the park as well).

All references to Son of Beast have been removed from its entrance.

All SOB references were removed before Haunt last year if I remember correctly.

its also removed from the map, and its parking rows have been renamed Diamondback *enter number here*. so i cant wait for all the first-timers to start asking 'whats that coaster? is it new? when does it open?' followed by 'oh why is it closed? what happened?' etc lol one fun season, coming right up.

One big change I saw that definitely is not the best is lockers at ALL locations around the park are no longer just 75 cents, rather they are now 2 dollars. <_<

It just seems easier to me to leave everything but my car keys, phone, season pass & credit card in my car.

One big change I saw that definitely is not the best is lockers at ALL locations around the park are no longer just 75 cents, rather they are now 2 dollars. <_<

It just seems easier to me to leave everything but my car keys, phone, season pass & credit card in my car.

But you can get that stuff wet either or take the chance losing it on Firehawk.

One thing I also noticed was they look out the old lockers by Viking fury and replaced it with a "arcade". I don't know if that this was mentioned.

I never saw those lockers used very much in the recent years. So I think they just moved them from that spot over to around Racer and the Jacob's Ladder game, where the Guitar Hero game was for a short time last season.

The things that I myself noticed, BLSC's trains, The Beast queue line with not split and you did not enter the lower set of turnstials, recycle bins, in the Festhaus it looks like some of the tables have gotten metal legs on the corners to support them, Flight of Fear had all of the lights off in the bowl, The Crypt sucks, and for some reason The Racer was not running the Red side, yet again.

But you can get that stuff wet either or take the chance losing it on Firehawk.

One thing I also noticed was they look out the old lockers by Viking fury and replaced it with a "arcade". I don't know if that this was mentioned.

I solve this one by wearing my 'Adventure Pants' which are cargo capri's with zipper pockets. Everything can be zipped up and it stays put.

Yes, I've named my pants.

The things that I myself noticed, BLSC's trains, The Beast queue line with not split and you did not enter the lower set of turnstials, recycle bins, in the Festhaus it looks like some of the tables have gotten metal legs on the corners to support them, Flight of Fear had all of the lights off in the bowl, The Crypt sucks, and for some reason The Racer was not running the Red side, yet again.

When I went on FoF the spotlights were on. Did you ride early? While in line everything turned of and a voice said the ride is making a mecanical adjustment.

Anybody notice Spongebob is still everywhere in the park? Including Spongebob 3D.

Oh yes - I was VERY disappointed to see Spongebob return. After 5 years, I am sick of that film and hoped that KI would change it since NU is no more. KI really needs a new film at Action Theater.

Why can't they at least make the ride have more effects....honestly, when I rode Spongebob 3D, I was very bored with it........and I think next year they really need to change the movie.

i for one am very ****ed that they have not as of yet replaced the action theater movie. they promised they would this year, and yet it is still there. I wont be content waiting another year, it is rediculous. Not only did they drop nickelodeon central, but they also promised a new movie. and NOTHING since then about it, not a single word. Biggest dissapointment this season, honestly... The fact that they have ignored this question for weeks now on the 5@5 speaks volumes.... We want a new video. Id doesnt even have to go in there right away, id be fine with it being replaced before the main season starts, in the next few weeks. but at least tell us whats going on....