"Click!" Let's Have Fun & See Those KI 2010 Pictures

PKISecurity

Let's Have Some Fun This Year and Post Your KI 2010 Family Memories and Park Photos For Others To See Here!

EACH WEEK, POST YOUR MOST FAVORITE PICTURE TAKEN IN THE PARK AND LET OTHERS SEE HOW DIFFERENTLY WE SEE KI!

I received a camera for Christmas just for use at Kings Island and I'm so proud of it and my Opening Day Pictures...I just had to share!

Fun Rules:

1) Must pick "one" and only "one" picture per week to post! Just One!

2) It had to have been taken with-in that same week to post: Mon-Sun...No cheating! tongue.gifLOL!

3) It has to be Grandma Approved!!! Nothing Obscene ohmy.gif Please!!!

4) It had to have been taken somewhere with-in the perimeter of the park. The Road Connecting Out the Front Gates & Forward

5) It can be People or Scenery or Both, But MUST be atleast 75% of Something about KI in the background

6) Have Fun & Give It A Title, Description, Time and What Day It Was Taken...(only if you want to)

& FINALLY....Let's Show Our Pride, Talent and How Much We Love Our Theme Park Right Here In OHIO....OUR Kings Island!!!!!

I'll go first:

Taken after my daughter and I closed The Beast on our way out around 10:40pm on International Street Opening Day April 17th, 2010. I used my Photoshop and took the original photo and gave it a "Twist". I added just a little color wash and this was my final result.

If you still have your "cool.gifBOO GLASSEScool.gif ", get them and you'll get an AWESOME 3-D Effect. Enjoy!

TwistedTower.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IceCream329

24348_417856012993_594907993_528899.jpg

This is my favorite picture from last weekend! (4/23-4/25) This is my friend Mark who was nice enough to not pull the football away from Charlie Brown!

Whats Charlie doin in the festhaus??? lol

Your picture of DB and the Crypt...WOWlaugh.gif !!! What a giant tangled mess of steel. I will definately check that part of Rivertown out as soon as the rain checks out of Ohiomad.gif .

Loved the picture! Thank you for posting.

Thanks and your very welcome :)

• 3 weeks later...

^You should be very proud of that picture...it is one of the best park shots I have seen. smile.gif

Thank you standbyme. I love KI and taking pictures. This was only my 2nd trip to the park this year. Rain and Work has kept me away otherwise. I appreicated your compliment. It meant a lot. I would love to see more activity on this posting including any photos "YOU" have taken this year. I just wanted a place to see different aspects of the park from other peoples point of views. Please tell others to join in on the fun...including you! tongue.gif Thank you friend.

I would love to see more activity on this posting including any photos "YOU" have taken this year. I just wanted a place to see different aspects of the park from other peoples point of views. Please tell others to join in on the fun...including you!

The season is just beginning...I am sure that more and more people will show off a photo or two! smile.gif

As for me, I have not made it to the park yet this year...but once I do hopefully I will have something to contribute.

I would love to see more activity on this posting including any photos "YOU" have taken this year. I just wanted a place to see different aspects of the park from other peoples point of views. Please tell others to join in on the fun...including you!

The season is just beginning...I am sure that more and more people will show off a photo or two! smile.gif

As for me, I have not made it to the park yet this year...but once I do hopefully I will have something to contribute.

I'm heading to KI in a few days and I'll have plenty of pictures for you. I can't decide if I want to take my good camera to get great high quality shots or my smaller, cheaper spare.

I'm heading to KI in a few days and I'll have plenty of pictures for you. I can't decide if I want to take my good camera to get great high quality shots or my smaller, cheaper spare.

Hello everyone and Lakot88, I just have a basic 12mp GE camera my family got me for Christmas at Kmart. I just play around with the settings until I get what I want. I desire taking a High Dollar camera in, but as I've posted before about that, it's either take it in and keep it with you all day unsure.gif , or snap a few in the morn, noon and night with trips to the car inbetween. I had a Nikon, and while covering "The Arnold Classic" in Columbus, Oh in 2002 or '03, here came Arnold down out of an exibhition with his 20 some bodyguards, and another photographer got ancy and jumped out of line to get a shot in front of him, the bodyguard jumped on him, pulled him down to the ground and it happened on top of me, and I lost the camera out of my hand to whiplash from the incident as me and my camerea both hit the ground. It shattered the mirror inside it and I never had it fixed. So, I go the cheaper route today. And, no, I didn't get the photo of that. sad.gif So, overall...I can't wait to see everybody's pics. I don't know what you think, but I tried to make it fun and to ask for one post a week, because people can get a little crazy and out of hand posting their entire roll. Ever had to sit through someones pictures and they keep going and going and...So, do you think that maybe two or three would work? Again, I would just like to see what everybody's tastes are.

^As a reminder, it is against park policy to use any electronic device or photography equipment on any ride at KI, especially while the ride is in motion. The two exceptions are Eiffel Tower and the KI&MV RR.

http://www.visitkingsisland.com/_upload/pdf/2010/2010%20Rider%20Safety%20Guide.pdf

scroll down to page 5.

Took this with my cell while the carousel was moving. Thought it turned out pretty good.

pic_rHD_l.jpg?lm=

I keep forgetting to bring my camera to the park, haha.

Nice picture Urakan! I love the way you framed your pony. Of course, this picture was take before the carousel ride started....wink.gif "Right"?!!

He said it was taken while the carousel was moving...and from the looks of it, it was taken while aboard the carousel.

Sigh.

You know Interpreter....I'm sure if "urakan" marked this topic or when they come back to read the post again, that they will get the point that they did something wrong by violating park rules and hopefully they will regrettably learn from their mistakes. Human nature right? I was only "implementing" the fact that what they did was wrong hopefully because of the ingnorance of the rules. I didn't want them to feel the harsh lashing but let them know politely that they can't take photography on rides. Period. They're are many MANY people who violate this rule "INTENTIONALLY". And I'm only saying, that let's only give this person a chance to learn and not do it again. That's all. Because it does violate the rules...it should be deleted. Sorry urakan. How and Who does that?

Geesh!

Mods do, if they see fit. One has already posted in this thread about this very matter.

See the post right above yours...

Got it! It was posted while I was working on mine. Thanks.

There's so much to "shoot" at KI on the park grounds than breaking rules of engagement!