"Click!" Let's Have Fun & See Those KI 2010 Pictures

PKISecurity

Because I'm in College until July and my Wife works no set schedule as a Nurse, it's getting me depressed not getting to the park as much as I'd like this yearsad.gif . SO....because I scored a 91% on my Midterm tonight, my reward to me will be me posting my picture from photoshop and sharing it with the world. lollaugh.gif !

Taken between the Floral Clock and DB, on Saturday May 22, 2010, KI was testing the new Starlight Spectacular and I caught the original photo around 10:25pm against a tree just on the path for a steadier shot. And this is my nighttime creation. Enjoy!

cbet.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29510_10150203399480224_828275223_12954798_8237764_n.jpg

What are those ohmy.gif and where are they locatedunsure.gif ? I haven't been around the whole park yet. Those looks like FUN! Anybody try this yet?

They are where the EuroBungee was (and before that, Flight Commander, once upon a time).

An upcharge attraction...and I am quite sure someone has tried it...(I see someone in one in that picture!)

Terp, quite the literalist...but doubts he will be doing that...he has enough hot air already!

Thanks for posting that! I really like that bench! I do, however, fear that eventually this summer some child is going to fall off the free-standing Snoopy sculpture nearby and be seriously injured. I have frequently seen even little kids (and some teens!) climbing it, sometimes in the direct line of sight of park employees, who typically do nothing. I would think that is a huge fall hazard...and probably not good for the sculpture, either....

Thanks for posting that! I really like that bench! I do, however, fear that eventually this summer some child is going to fall off the free-standing Snoopy sculpture nearby and be seriously injured. I have frequently seen even little kids (and some teens!) climbing it, sometimes in the direct line of sight of park employees, who typically do nothing. I would think that is a huge fall hazard...and probably not good for the sculpture, either....

They will get what they deserve! They all know better. The teens are old enough and the younger kids are with their parents. No excuses.

2bce38.jpg

Why thank you, Snoopy. I'd love to share a cookie with you!

lol, they should have put this bench by the Planet Snoopy Grill, because it's the only place in Planet Snoopy that sells cookies. Instead this is across from the Snow Cones stand which is by the bumper cars. Or they should have an advertisement behind the bench advertising cookies at the Planet Snoopy Grill.

29510_10150203399480224_828275223_12954798_8237764_n.jpg

What are those ohmy.gif and where are they locatedunsure.gif ? I haven't been around the whole park yet. Those looks like FUN! Anybody try this yet?

An upcharge attraction...and I am quite sure someone has tried it...(I see someone in one in that picture!)

Terp, quite the literalist...but doubts he will be doing that...he has enough hot air already!

I'm getting to understand your humor Terp. laugh.gifLOL . Allow me to rephrase my question: "Has anybody "defining KICentral members" tried this hamster ball thingy?" All in good fun!tongue.gif Obviously!biggrin.gif

I took this pic Sunday...

6f0exk.jpg

That is a great shot, you know i have not taken a ride on this, last time i was in line at the station and it went down for two hours so we took off. Just never tried to go back and wait in line for it.

That is a great shot, you know i have not taken a ride on this, last time i was in line at the station and it went down for two hours so we took off. Just never tried to go back and wait in line for it.

The Firehawk crew appear to be doing much better now! They are keeping the lines moving and filling almost every seat. They are also getting the trains out of the station quicker. However, I still suggest riding this ride first thing when the park opens so you won't be stuck in a line for it later.

This is the only laying down coaster I ever road and when I road it, it was at night so I couldn't see the track layout completely. So the first time I road it, I was very scared and shook up by it, mostly for not knowing what it was going to do combined with looking straight down the whole time. Once I saw the track layout in the daylight and road it again, the second time wasn't so bad, and I started to enjoy it.

I think the funnest part of the ride is the loop, and even during my first ride when I was scared, the loop was the only part that wasn't scary.

The Firehawk crew appear to be doing much better now! They are keeping the lines moving and filling almost every seat. They are also getting the trains out of the station quicker. However, I still suggest riding this ride first thing when the park opens so you won't be stuck in a line for it later.

This is the only laying down coaster I ever road and when I road it, it was at night so I couldn't see the track layout completely. So the first time I road it, I was very scared and shook up by it, mostly for not knowing what it was going to do combined with looking straight down the whole time. Once I saw the track layout in the daylight and road it again, the second time wasn't so bad, and I started to enjoy it.

I think the funnest part of the ride is the loop, and even during my first ride when I was scared, the loop was the only part that wasn't scary.

Great to hear that so i guess the next time i head down there i will make sure to hit that up. When my wife is with me we always do Flight of Fear first since that is her favorite ride, this last week when we went the line was over an hour long on Firehawk and that was at 10:30 on a Wednesday!