kjkjkj and Ashers Opening Day Adventure! PTR/VTR Slideshow movie

kjkjkj

My sister Ashley (Ashers on KIC) and I went to Kings Island on opening day!

Here are some highlights of the day before you watch the video.

• We had an awesome time!
  • Planet Snoopy looked really great! Kids really seemed to love it, and snoopy is adorable!
  • Eurobobbles look like a lot of fun, we'll have to try them sometime
  • It was fun meeting up with all the KICers we saw. You know who you are
  • Boo blasters looked great. Improvement over Scooby for sure!
  • There park looked great!
  • Way Too Much TV was a great show. It doesn't seem like a show I could watch over and over again though
  • Backyard BBQ was a great deal and the food was good!
  • Can't wait to go back to KI!

And here's our video/ picture slideshow report!

And yes our goal was to look funny in every pic! haha

Cool video, and I'm glad I watched all 20 minutes of it so I didn't miss anything like the "LOL" about half way through! Also, really liked some of the pictures you got from the Tower and in Planet Snoopy - I'm a big fan of the "Good Grief" sign and think they've done a great job with the re-theme.

Thanks for sharing.

Cool video, and I'm glad I watched all 20 minutes of it so I didn't miss anything like the "LOL" about half way through! Also, really liked some of the pictures you got from the Tower and in Planet Snoopy - I'm a big fan of the "Good Grief" sign and think they've done a great job with the re-theme.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah it is a very long video, thanks for watching all 20 minutes of it! :D

I missed both of you all too... I didn't get to the park till pretty late though. Glad to see you all had a good time. Nice shots of the park too.

There's always next time! We did have a really great time.

Very well done! Times with your family are always very special!

Thanks!

Quite a few people who do trip reports seem to have their own little "specialty"...in your case I think what you excel in with your reports is that you are able to show just how much fun you guys have when you go to the park. That is what I enjoy the most about your reports.

For someone so young you have a VERY diverse musical taste...that usually comes with age! wink.gif Even though I have worked in a record store for years I can't say as I had ever heard Raffi until now! (I will also add that not only have I seen Danny & The Juniors in concert...but Guns N' Roses...so I also try to be diversified.)

Your photos are a lot of fun to see...and I liked your downward shot of the tower.

Keep up the good work! smile.gif

Really enjoyed it guys! Glad to finally meet you, but only saw you once in the park.

Nice to meet you too!

Quite a few people who do trip reports seem to have their own little "specialty"...in your case I think what you excel in with your reports is that you are able to show just how much fun you guys have when you go to the park. That is what I enjoy the most about your reports.

For someone so young you have a VERY diverse musical taste...that usually comes with age! wink.gif Even though I have worked in a record store for years I can't say as I had ever heard Raffi until now! (I will also add that not only have I seen Danny & The Juniors in concert...but Guns N' Roses...so I also try to be diversified.)

Your photos are a lot of fun to see...and I liked your downward shot of the tower.

Keep up the good work! smile.gif

Thanks! We try hard to capture how much fun we have at the park.

I do have a very diverse music taste, with so much good music from different time periods and different genres, how can you not have a diverse musical taste and enjoy music? :D When we pick out music for our slideshow videos, we pick music we like, that also captures the fun-ness (I just mad up a word lol) of the trip.

Thanks for all the compliments! We are glad you enjoyed watching/reading our trip reports!

Nice vid could tell you guys had a blast.Me and the wife wanted to go all weekend no kids yeah but poor weather all around boo

If the weather isn't severe then I say go for it! It usually means no lines at all the rides, as long as they are open.