Adventure Express

CedarPointer

I just wanted to say that I am REALLY impressed that they fixed the "pouring lava" effect at the end! I've never seen it work before, and it's a really neat effect. I'm glad to see that the park seems to be putting some effort into theming this year. Did they fix effects on any of the other rides, too?

I just wanted to say that I am REALLY impressed that they fixed the "pouring lava" effect at the end! I've never seen it work before, and it's a really neat effect. I'm glad to see that the park seems to be putting some effort into theming this year. Did they fix effects on any of the other rides, too?

I agree. It looked GREAT!

Wait wait wait, what was that:o They fixed it! What is it doing, pouring water or what, i haven't gotten to go to the park yet.

They just fixed the "lava" pour, nothing comes out. Just the lighting in the lava is back on and the stone soldiers are moving their arms again...

Wait wait wait, what was that:o They fixed it! What is it doing, pouring water or what, i haven't gotten to go to the park yet.

They just fixed the "lava" pour, nothing comes out. Just the lighting in the lava is back on and the stone soldiers are moving their arms again...

That makes me happy :) this is one of my most favorite rides, can't wait to ride it at night again!

I wish they could afford the fog when you first come out of the station I miss that when the ride had that effect working. Has anyone rode AE at night this season yet? Do they still have all the different colored lights at night on it?

I rode it last Friday night and did not noticed the other lights........its still one of the best night rides in the park. I was watching to see if the spears were working or not in the tunnel but could not tell it was too dark.

No, AE is a fun little ride. It's one of those, lost finds kinda thing. I mean the wait is usally never too too long and its always a nice refreshing trip to a forbidin track that was closed down. Which reminds me, I didn't hear the speil about the train being lost and stuff this past saturday, was it playing opening weekend?