KICentral.com content outdated

don't mean to put flames on the fire... i look at the forums more than anything else (longtime ki visitor since 1992 :D) was just going through the main site and saw some fairly outdated things in the menus.

park info

- "2007 schedule" and "ticket prices" still links to the old paramount parks website, the domain no longer active, of course.

attractions

- "new for 2007"

i'm sure alot of the ride names/sections have changed too with this year.

sorry to add some work for the admins to do. :unsure:

don't mean to put flames on the fire... i look at the forums more than anything else (longtime ki visitor since 1992 biggrin.gif) was just going through the main site and saw some fairly outdated things in the menus.

park info

- "2007 schedule" and "ticket prices" still links to the old paramount parks website, the domain no longer active, of course.

attractions

- "new for 2007"

i'm sure alot of the ride names/sections have changed too with this year.

sorry to add some work for the admins to do. unsure.gif

Thanks for volunteering your time to help out!

As said above, thanks for making the post. If anyone is combing through the site and finds any outdate or inaccurate info, please put it in this thread.

Is it possible for you to change the title of this thread? I just realized I didn't fill it out, just a nice "..." doesn't tell what the topic is. Sorry!!

^ You can change the thread title by clicking "Edit" on your first post and then selecting "Use Full Editor" from the quick edit box. :D

I, for one, would be happy to write up some new ride descriptions for the site... I know everyone's busy, but I think most of us will do whatever we can to help out! It can't take too long to change the 'New for 2007" page to "New for 2010" and link it to a Planet Snoopy thing... If the notion that "Well it doesn't need updated because no one actually uses it" is that prevalent, then nothing will get done, and why do we even have a site?... haha! :lol: And I would like to think that some people do use it!

I mean, none of us use the official Kings Island site, but it was awesome to see it overhauled and now we're learning things and seeing new images and enjoying a new layout... And if the KIC site was overhauled, perhaps first-time visitors WOULD use it to plan out their day! Reviews of restaurants, ride ratings, history, etc. I know we already have a lot of that, but it's just not as accessible as it could be.