I have CP Getaway Guide coupons I don't want

Yesterday, I got my Cedar Point Getaway Guide in the mail. The guide comes with 2 full sheets of coupons, and I'm probably not going to use half of them.

The coupons I'm not going to use are:

six $5 off 1 day Starlight admissions to Cedar Point, valid any day of the operating season (Starlight pricing starts at 5 pm on days the park closes at 10 pm or later, at 4 pm on days the park closes before 10 pm, and at 6 pm during Halloweekends Fridays)

one $3 off 1 day admission coupon good for up to 4 people at Michigan's Adventure

one $4 off 1 day admission coupon good for up to 4 people at Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom

one coupon for a free kids meal at Game Day Grille at Cedar Point

two $10 off 1 day admission coupons good for up to 2 people at Soak City at Cedar Point

one buy one get one free ticket to Challenge Golf at Cedar Point

one buy one get one free ticket to Challenge Go-Kart Racing at Cedar Point

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $129 at Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites between May 14 and June 3

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $159 at Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites between June 4 and June 24

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $129 at Castaway Bay between May 14 and June 14

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $99 at Castaway Bay between November 5 and December 30

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $129 at Castaway Bay between January 2, 2011 and May 6, 2011

one free coupon for a free Castaway Bay Day Pass after enrolling your child (12 or under) in the birthday club at castawaybirthdayclub.com

If any of you are interested in any of these coupons, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to give them to you, or if you want them badly enough, I will happily mail them to you. I surely don't want almost an entire page of coupons to go to waste.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, I got my Cedar Point Getaway Guide in the mail. The guide comes with 2 full sheets of coupons, and I'm probably not going to use half of them.

The coupons I'm not going to use are:

six $5 off 1 day Starlight admissions to Cedar Point, valid any day of the operating season (Starlight pricing starts at 5 pm on days the park closes at 10 pm or later, at 4 pm on days the park closes before 10 pm, and at 6 pm during Halloweekends Fridays)

one $3 off 1 day admission coupon good for up to 4 people at Michigan's Adventure

one $4 off 1 day admission coupon good for up to 4 people at Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom

one coupon for a free kids meal at Game Day Grille at Cedar Point

two $10 off 1 day admission coupons good for up to 2 people at Soak City at Cedar Point

one buy one get one free ticket to Challenge Golf at Cedar Point

one buy one get one free ticket to Challenge Go-Kart Racing at Cedar Point

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $129 at Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites between May 14 and June 3

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $159 at Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites between June 4 and June 24

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $129 at Castaway Bay between May 14 and June 14

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $99 at Castaway Bay between November 5 and December 30

one coupon to receive a rate as low as $129 at Castaway Bay between January 2, 2011 and May 6, 2011

one free coupon for a free Castaway Bay Day Pass after enrolling your child (12 or under) in the birthday club at castawaybirthdayclub.com

If any of you are interested in any of these coupons, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to give them to you, or if you want them badly enough, I will happily mail them to you. I surely don't want almost an entire page of coupons to go to waste.

heyy, if by any chance you still have... one coupon to receive a rate as low as $129 at Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites between May 14

and June 3 and one buy one get one free ticket to Challenge Go-Kart Racing at Cedar Point could you send them to me. im going to castawaybay the 15th and 16th of may and cedarpoint! thanks