Bring a Friend for $9.99

BoddaH1994

I think I might just wait until June 20th when they have their next day, being as it's Mother's Day and all. On the other hand though, the holiday could have an effect on the crowds.

Its not so much the holiday as the bring a friend for 9.99-that could make the park packed.

Didn't we do this on Mother's Day last year also, I was there on Mother's Day last year, it was beautiful weather, and I don't remember the park being overly crowded. There were lines for the rides, but at least more than one train was running on everything.

They did have the $9.99 discount on Mother's Day last year. Come to think of it I was at the park then and, you're right, it wasn't horribly crowded. I'm thinking of when during the Paramount years they would have those bring a friend for free days. On those days the park was like a zoo.

• Like 1

Didn't we do this on Mother's Day last year also, I was there on Mother's Day last year, it was beautiful weather, and I don't remember the park being overly crowded. There were lines for the rides, but at least more than one train was running on everything.

yes, they did have it on mothers day last year, my dad even went and picked up my sisters friend so that she could come to the park.

the funny part was, i even went and asked guest relations if the day was in fact a bring a friend day since the crowd was so small compared to other bring a friend days.

People are much less likely to go to a park on Mother's Day than on Father's Day. Mothers expect to be taken out and not have to cook, etc. Stereotype? Sure. But very true in most cases (trooper Moms may want to go to a park, but they are the exception, and dandy exceptions they are, too!)

Terpy, who very, very much wishes he could take his Mom (or either of his two stepmoms) to a park this coming Mother's Day...

A quick question about Bring a Friend Day. If I have another person with me who has a discounted ticket, can they get in early with me? I assume that they couldn't but my Dad's insisting that they can (he doesn't know from experience. He's going by the "of course they can, that's what makes sense" philosophy).

• Like 1

A quick question about Bring a Friend Day. If I have another person with me who has a discounted ticket, can they get in early with me? I assume that they couldn't but my Dad's insisting that they can (he doesn't know from experience. He's going by the "of course they can, that's what makes sense" philosophy).

Your dad is incorrect.

no offense to your dad, but that doesn't make sense, why would someone be able to use a gold/platinum pass perk with a discounted ticket?

in other words, no, that is a perk of being a gold/platinum pass holder.:)

None taken. Thanks for the response.