GLEE

CrashOverRided

With GLEE mentioning KI more than once in such a short time; what would be the chances of GLEE doing some kind of show at the park? Like the Brady Bunch did? I could see this being a major attraction event for the park this summer.

With GLEE mentioning KI more than once in such a short time; what would be the chances of GLEE doing some kind of show at the park? Like the Brady Bunch did? I could see this being a major attraction event for the park this summer.

OMG !!!! that would be so SWEET!!!

Could you imagine if they mentioned Skyline? That would be totally surreal! *

*denotes thick sarcasm at the big deal over what, in my opinion, is nothing.

I hope I'm not the only one that thinks a show based in Lima, OH should mention things in Ohio for continuity sake. Could you imagine the following...

"Hey *character x* I love living in Lima, OH - I can't wait till we visit our local Jack in the Box for breakfast on our 15 minute drive to Knott's Berry Farm then we can stop at Del Taco on the way home for dinner"

... I guess I just dont see this as remotely a big deal... just continuity

(an episode at Kings Island... that would be neat)

I totally agree. Zantigo's was a Kentucky Fried Chicken offshoot, and had wonderful Mexican food. KFC also had a seafood chain: H. Salt Fish & Chips...

Now that is a place I forgot about, but yes their food was excellent. We had one in Xenia until the tornado took it, and they never rebuilt. I did see one years later at Vallco (sp) mall in Sunnyvale-I doubt its still around though.

It isn't...and they have only one location and want to franchise! :)

I'd say they bought the rights to the name...the logo looks nearly identical. I wonder if they also got the recipes, and if so, if they will actually use them. Fast food back then was far superior to what is offered now, even at McDonald's. There was a time McDonald's peeled potatoes and fried them fresh in every store.

Could you imagine if they mentioned Skyline? That would be totally surreal! *

*denotes thick sarcasm at the big deal over what, in my opinion, is nothing.

I hope I'm not the only one that thinks a show based in Lima, OH should mention things in Ohio for continuity sake. Could you imagine the following...

"Hey *character x* I love living in Lima, OH - I can't wait till we visit our local Jack in the Box for breakfast on our 15 minute drive to Knott's Berry Farm then we can stop at Del Taco on the way home for dinner"

... I guess I just dont see this as remotely a big deal... just continuity

(an episode at Kings Island... that would be neat)

oh bah hum bug ! but your entitled to your opinion, thanks for your sarcasm*