Construction anywhere?

Coasterkidd23

Unless I'm missing something (Which I must be), CW getting a Beemer similar to DB one year later does not a pattern make.

You've got your timeframe/parks wrong. I was not referring to Intimidator at Carowinds.

CW... Canada's Wonderland... got Behemoth... a B&M Hyper... one year earlier than KI got Diamondback.

Behemoth opened on 5/4/2008

Diamondback opened on 4/18/2009

Wonderland has survey stakes popping up throughout the park already this season. That tells me a larger project is being planned for next season. Wonderland currently has the highest attendance of any of the former KECO/Paramount parks, so successful additions will likely be rolled out to other parks... specifically KI.

http://www.cwmania.c....php?f=3&t=1900

Shaggy

We shouldn't go ahead and say that we're certainly going to get what Canada's Wonderland gets. It would be really nice to have an invert, but I wouldn't look forward to something that wouldn't come for the rest of this season OR the season after, and that's if the speculation is true. I think that Cedar Fair will either re-open Son of Beast or open a new ride the year after they take it down, and when that will be I know as little as everybody else.

I'm wishing for the invert, but I'm pessimistic about everything until I can see solid concrete evidence. Of course I did say the same thing about I305 ;).