Train Tours to be offered in 2010

BoddaH1994

If anyone missed the KICentral Train Tour, you still have the opportunity to experience it for yourself.

Kings Island will be offering a similar Train Tour experience on May 22, 29; June 5, 12, 19, 26; July 3, 10, 17, and 24th. All of the above dates are Saturdays.

More information, including ticket prices will be available soon on Kings Island's official web site www.VisitKingsIsland.com

Be careful. If the pricing is:

Normal People: $14.95

Terpies: $1,000,000.00

Watch the Terpy try to pretend to be a normal person!

Terpy, who wonders if Don could be fooled!

$15.00 is not a bad price. I wonder how many GP people would attend one of these walk backs?

I assume that would be quite a large amount of nickels for someone to carry into the park. :P

$15.00 is not a bad price. I wonder how many GP people would attend one of these walk backs?

Just to clarify: $14.95 is an arbitrary price that Interpreter made up. The official price hasn't been announced yet.

And even in my arbitrary price I made up, that would be in addition to admission to the park...and still quite the value... Even $19.99 with a discount for gold passes would be an incredible deal. A million bucks for Terpies, though...is too much...even for Terpies. Maybe especially for Terpies!

:)

Just to clarify: $14.95 is an arbitrary price that Interpreter made up. The official price hasn't been announced yet.

Terpy would not post Fictional information would he? smile.gif

Thanks for clearing that up though, for I thought he found it on the website and posted it.

Remember, that the park has not commented on what price they will be charging for the train tours. As always, dates, times, programs and prices are subject to change. Always refer to www.VisitKingsIsland.comfor the most up to date information in terms of programs and pricing.

Been awhile since we could say that about KI website

So would the price go up or down for those of us who have never claimed to be normal, Terpy? laugh.gif

I missed the first train tour because I went to Holiday World's Opening Day. Considering that I LOVE amusement park railroads, I will have to attend one of these tours.

$25 for adults, $12.50 for juniors:

...The 45-minute tour begins with a unique opportunity to enter Kings Island before the park opens to the public on the following Saturdays: May 22, 29; June 5, 12, 19, 26; July 3, 10, 17, 24.

You’ll learn about the history of the Great Locomotive Chase as you ride the rails to the backstage house where the trains are stored and serviced to keep them in mint working condition. Have your camera ready to take photos and video of the Steam Train Tour. All Steam Train Tour guests will receive a complimentary 4” x 6” photo taken by the train in the station area of the ride.

Kings Island park admission or a season pass is required and is not included in the price of the Steam Train Tour. Tickets are $25.00 for adults and $12.50 for juniors under 48 inches and can be purchased at the admissions windows between 8:30am and 9:00am the morning of the scheduled tours.

http://www.wdtn.com/...-island-railway