first kings island trip

diamondback45

Guest IceCream329

Well let me tell you this, from an employee standpoint.....Let me give you a little tour of the park.....You just walked past the securtity gates, oh you hear the gates turn and you here a loud noise and blue lush water, O.O.o.o. you ponder what that could be, the excitement builds up and thus its complete you finally entered the park....all your dreams are now a step away....you walk out from under the entrance plaza and your eyes are stunned and your jaw drops from amazment, and all you can do is stand and stare at this wonder and beauty......Amazed and absent minded you finally regain ability to move and so you continue your journey, hows about we take a walk on the right side of international street, as you walk you notice a store from the future, Girl Spice, where everything a girl from the 22nd centrury would ever desire is.....oh to yours eyes surprise you notice the city famous Larosas Pizzeria, where only those who are locals can enjoy at the finger tips, but as a wonderful guest of Kings Island you may try, and then you smell something so delicious and magnifacent that your mouth begins to drowl......Oh but what do we have here right next to the mouth droping Cinnabon is Cincinnati's Famous Greeters Ice Cream, made only in Ciny!!! Oh but how you decide to wait, none of those choices seem to fit right in your stomach just yet, so as a normal of KI would do you decide to skip out on the wonderful treats that International Street has to offer, maybe later on in the day you might try those treats, but for now lets take a little turn to the right and venture off to the wonderful and all new Planet Snoopy, but first you are greeted by a friendly employee who asks if you are interested in a Character of your beautiful self, as though you decline and thank the kind gal and tell her I shall be back but for now I am waiting to build up anticipation for something greater.....now that you have wandered off from the character corner by greeters you hear a scary noise, O.o.O.o.O what could that be, Oh a noise so frighting that only Bocifer could create, Oh that is right Bocifer from Boo Hill, he awaits you and hopes you take a little journey through Ghostly manner, oh from shock you take a quick turn to the right and your worries disapper as you notice a First aid station, oh Thank goodness, well then having the little ol first aid next to ghostly manner then if needed I shall take a stroll to it after I try to make it through Boo Blasters On Boo hill, for now I shall leave you while you take a journey to escape B................... Lets take a moment and hope our guest survieved Bocifer!?!??!?

MORE TO COME AFTER A BIT

Can't wait to go to Kings Island for the first time. I just joined this site and think its cool! I am going with my friends. Please comment on great rides for me or food oor anything!!!!!

Welcome to KIC Dana! Only 10 more days till my first trip to KI this year!

Probably the same for me. Hopefully I can go this Saturday though.