Best Cedar Fair Park?

Pillsberry123

I've tried searching for a topic like this but I've been unable to find one. If I overlooked it I'm sorry.

I've been curious as to what everyone's favorite Cedar Fair park is. I've decided to take King's Island and Cedar Point out of the poll. Since this is a King's Island forum King's Island would obviously come out on top. Cedar Point is also a cliched answer, so I decided to not include it.

Kings Dominion. It's wayy better than CP

How can one be expected to vote for one of these if they've only been to two, three, maybe four? It's impossible to tell by looking at PTRs and their ride lists, plus what one loves in one park they may hate in another (see above)

As to the CF parks I've been to (KI and CP), CP takes the cake. Baby, I'm ready to go....

• Like 1

Kings Dominion. It's wayy better than CP

How can one be expected to vote for one of these if they've only been to two, three, maybe four? It's impossible to tell by looking at PTRs and their ride lists, plus what one loves in one park they may hate in another (see above)

As to the CF parks I've been to (KI and CP), CP takes the cake. Baby, I'm ready to go....

Well I took the question more as "Out of all the CF parks you have been to, which did you like best?" I have only been to Carowinds, Cedar Point, Kings Dominion, and Kings Island. I'm probably going to Dorney Park later this summer though.

The only other CF parks I have been to other than KI and CP are KD (once 16 years ago ) and Dorney Park. ( Once 2 years ago. ) I remember KD being a really pretty park with nice theming, especially the old Virginia section. However it gets very hot and humid down there in August-I remember we spent a lot of time at the water park. Loved Dorney Park also especially the old flat rides like The Whip and Wild Mouse. The park is very hilly ( being in PA ) and it could get tiring walking around the park. The burgers at Dorney were out of this world and the food prices very reasonable.

I have a question. It seems that last year, everyone was saying, "Oh, Kings Dominion is just a ghetto Kings Island, but still good."

Why is everyone going crazy over KD nowadays?

Because of Intimidator 305.

I have a question. It seems that last year, everyone was saying, "Oh, Kings Dominion is just a ghetto Kings Island, but still good."

It's a form of band wagoning in my mind. KD was, and still is in my mind a piece o' dung with a great coaster plopped in the middle(actually, more towards the right). I would like to define this as: Coasternaticbandowagonism if I may. :P

All in good fun people.

It's a form of band wagoning in my mind. KD was, and still is in my mind a piece o' dung with a great coaster plopped in the middle(actually, more towards the right). I would like to define this as: Coasternaticbandowagonism if I may. :P

All in good fun people.

I agree...well, there's a bit more than one good coaster....

Let's see, there's Volcano: The Blast Coaster.

There's Grizzly.

There's Avalanche.

Some years, Rebel Yell is okay....

Terpy, who is done right about now...(and who has never, ever understood the fascination some people have with the Doswell park....now the one in Canada, that he understands, and how...)