Kings Island & Holiday World PTR

DropZone99

I didn't feel like uploading my photos to tinypic than having to get the codes and stuff, so I decided to just upload them to Theme Park Review. So sorry you have to leave KIC to read it, but it's not too big of a deal. You don't have to be logged in, or be a member to see it. So please take a look and feel free to post comments here on KIC. Right now it's only the KI part, but Holiday World is coming up soon. I'll keep everyone informed as of when HW & videos will be posted!

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55342

^Click, and read!

Nick,

Thanks for the trip report...because of the weather you endured it made for a "different" type of report. As always you take some very good photos...I liked these 3 the best:

010_13.jpg

A nice combination of the fountain & Delirium.

090_1.jpg

A cool effect.

033_9.jpg

That's a lot of water! I love riding coasters in the rain...it seems like more of an adventure!

Your probably wandering why all the sudden it's some girl holding a pizza. Well Kings Island decided since the storm went away, they would close the park.

I have 2 things to say about your comment:

#1. You seem to hold a grudge as well as I do. laugh.gif

#2. I have been holding my tongue for years when I have read your posts in the past...but I can take it no more! It's wOnder...not wAnder!!! Since you are a Hoosier you of all people should know what wander means...you guys had that "Wander Indiana" slogan going for years!

So, now I guess i'll wander away wondering if I made a difference today! tongue.gif