Senseless Bable

Purplehaze

I dont want to spend the night. Thru the 90's when I was in entertainment, we would finish the show. Since we were Salary and not hourly we would at night go and change bulbs in all the rides that were burnt out. Such as FOF and more. It was very spooky in there.

In 1997 we also decorated the park for Halloween. I had my Scooby drivers license. I could operate all vehicles in the park except security and fire. We had huge driveable cherry pickers we got to the top of the International Street Buildings to hang purple and orange swags and bows(which we made by hand.) I drove that thing back towards Shake Rattle and Roll and no one else was back there and it was so erie and spooky. I had cold chills and the back of my hair was standing on end. Yeah Yeah laugh if you want, guess you just had to be there. But I guess if people were there and the park was in operation that would be a different story.

Those were awesome times. Oh so many stories.

I am 44... was an inside joke!

I worked in Rides thru the early to mid 80's. Don Miller was a rides supervisor on The Beast. Then in Entertainment in the mid to latter part of the 90's :)

Hahah alright okay! I figured something along those lines. :) It's all good now. Haha.

I have so many pics and stuff from those days. I actually even have a paycheck and stub I never cashed posted here once. I still have my uniform from when my twin brother and I worked the Giant slide . So many memories of that place over the last 30 years.

I am 44... was an inside joke!

I worked in Rides thru the early to mid 80's. Don Miller was a rides supervisor on The Beast. Then in Entertainment in the mid to latter part of the 90's :)

Hahah alright okay! I figured something along those lines. :) It's all good now. Haha.

And here I thought that, like IslandAddict, he was born on February 29...but that would have made Donnie more than 70 in this case...so I, too, was scratching my head....