Hello

CrashOverRided

I met someone on sat, she seen my shirt , it said KIC on it. But i forgot who she said she was :(.. She works at the train. she was very nice. So mystery girl please step forward. thanks for saying hi :)

Hi Crash! That was me who noticed your KIC shirt! :D Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, the Island and Best Buy keep me busy!

It was awesome meeting you and I hope to see you around! :D Feel free to come say hi anytime i'm there! :D

I met someone on sat, she seen my shirt , it said KIC on it. But i forgot who she said she was sad.gif.. She works at the train. she was very nice. So mystery girl please step forward. thanks for saying hi smile.gif

Hi Crash! That was me who noticed your KIC shirt! biggrin.gif Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, the Island and Best Buy keep me busy!

It was awesome meeting you and I hope to see you around! biggrin.gif Feel free to come say hi anytime i'm there! biggrin.gif

:D awsome!!! np. i was there today but spent alot of time in the Action Zone, and watched the ice show.