Google Map of KI

chaddie

Usually the Google maps are very old. Hint, the Antique cars. lol

Edit: It shows stunt instead of the cars, sorry smile.gif

Not when I click it. It still shows the Antiques.

The giveaway as to it's age (it is indeed very old) is actually the waterpark. Look closely and you'll see it was taken prior to the Crocodile Dundee Boomerang Bay conversion. That dates it to pre-2004.

If you look even closer, you'll see Delirium's there.

Given those indicators, I'd date the pic to 2003.

The Microsoft maps called Bing are pretty cool too and offer a "birds eye view" which is probably as zoomed as you are ever going to get

Check it SOB's loop here. It's funny because if you look to the North or East the loop disappears.

Also a little note on google maps that you might not be aware of is that if you drag the little yellow guy over the map and hover some streets turn blue, if you then drop the yellow guy on the blue road you get a street view as if you were standing or driving right down that street. I believe there are a few amusement parks that have done this inside the parks but I'm not certain on which ones. Bing also has this feature in beta in select cities.

Tn8Aq.png

Bings Map is a lot better in my opinion.

Here's the link: Bing Map of KI

Once you bring it up, click the icon in the maps window that says "Aerial" on the top left. Then click "Bird's Eye" you can get a really close and detailed image of anything in the park. The pictures are kinda old though.

You can see SoB's loop in this one.

Bings Map is a lot better in my opinion.

Here's the link: Bing Map of KI

Once you bring it up, click the icon in the maps window that says "Aerial" on the top left. Then click "Bird's Eye" you can get a really close and detailed image of anything in the park. The pictures are kinda old though.

You can see SoB's loop in this one.

I agree 100%.