My first trip to CedarPoint!

Millie and Raptor are on my got to do if you go to the point list. I always front seat both, you won't be disappointed. Magnum is good, for it was the first 200 footer, just remember it's a Arrow coaster so it's giong to hurt a little, but if you want to see how things have come along with hyper-coasters in the last 20 years a compare of Magnum to DB and you'll see!

IMO, from front of the park to the back.

Raptor: front or back row

Blue Streak: 4-3, 1-3, 4-2

DISpatch mASTER TRANSPORT: ride space spiral insted

Wicked Twister: Row 15 exit side

Wildcat: 1-1 or 1-2

Iron Dragon: Front or Back car

Mantis: Front row

Millennium Force: not a bad seat on that thing, I prefer near the back.

Corkscrew: 1-1, 1-2, 6-1, 6-2

Top Thrill Dragster: 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 (there is only one row in the first car)

Magnum: 1-3, 6-1, 6-2, 6-3

Woodstock Express: Back Car

Gemini: Anywhere

Cedar Creek Mine Ride: Anywhere (if you have long legs, sit in the first row of any car).

Maverick: Front Row

Mean Streak: Front row only, if you ride anywhere else you will not have a spine afterwords.

Maxair: Front row :D

Flats not to miss Skyhawk, Calypso, Chaos(if open), Cedar Downs, Power Tower (both ways), Witches Wheel, CP&LERR, and if you dare tame the most terrifying ride in the park, Sky Ride!

Depending on when you are going, if you ride in the front keep your mouth closed. We are just a week or so away from the mufflehead/may fly invasion at Cedar Point. When they in full force, you will come back from a front seat ride covered with bug carcasses. Where a dark shirt too.

Millennium Force: front or 1:2 or 2:1 if you like wind in your face and great forces/a little airtime, very back if you like getting yanked through the elements

Magnum: 1:2 for airtime, 6:2 for crazy forces (DO NOT sit on a wheel seat, it will HURT!!)

Mantis: front, anywhere else hurts

Maverick: row 1 or row 6, any seat on Mav really is worth it

Blue Streak: 1:3 is the epic ejector seat

Wicked Twister: row 5 on the right, row 15 on the right, you see nothing below you when shot all the way up the back spike

Raptor: front for a great view, row 8 for crazy forces

Dragster: very back because you feel the full-force pull of the launch and get yanked over the tophat

If you're willing to pay the upcharge, Skyscraper is totally and completely worth every penny. It is hands down the only ride that has nearly made me pee my pants, and I'm a die hard thrillseeker.

The CP/LE Railroad and the Giant Wheel are terrific and extremely scenic ways to take a break from power lapping or from more intense rides.

maXair stomps Delirium like a bug.. ride it and see why.

Skyhawk is great. So is Power Tower Space Shot.. Turbo Drop scares the crap out of me (you have NO way of knowing when it will drop.. eek!!).

If you love to ride old nostalgic rides, take a ride on the Midway Carousel, it's been at CP since 1912 and is CP's oldest operating ride. And don't forget Cedar Downs Racing Derby.. it's one of three of its kind in the world.

Any more info you'd like, I'd be happy to help. I visit CP several times a season.. I love the park very much.

Guest Millennium

I don't remember which seats are best..so I'll just specify with "last", "middle" or "front". LOL

My personal favorites (and the general favorites) are Magnum XL-200 (front) , Maverick (front), Raptor (back), Millennium Force (front), and Top Thrill Dragster (Front is probably the best, but I chicken out a bit..LOL...but Blue Streak is a timeless ride with fabulous airtime that I just LOVE...Wicked Twister is also an extremely fun ride. Gemini is decent on both sides, IMO but it's a little herky-jerky.

Disaster Transport is ok but not too thrilling. Cedar Creek is a little uncomfortable...and then there are rides like Mantis that you either love or you hate. I personally hate it. LOL. Another great ride is Wildcat, which isn't scary but can give some airtime! Corkscrew is uncomfortable, but is a classic ride that you just have to experience while you are at Cedar Point.

Don't miss Power Tower -- Space Shot, maxair, Chaos, Giant Wheel, or Skyhawk. Or Skyskraper. Which is absolutely terrifying.

In need of a break? Take a journey on the railroad which is MUCH better than KI's...or the Midway Carosel. Have a great time at the Point! ;)

My personal favorites are

1. Maverick (front)

2-3. Tie Raptor (front or back)/ Magnum (near the front, middle of a car)

But Top Thrill Dragster and Millennium Force can't be missed for obvious reasons. Wicked Twister isn't amazing but sure is fun.

I had never really liked Blue Streak, as I had only ridden near the back. I went opening weekend this year and rode in the front car back row. INSANE EJECTOR AIR. 'Nuff said.

Skyscaper is pretty cool. If you have a Platinum Pass you can get a Buy One Get One ticket. I rode it 3 times last year and twice already this year. Just remember it's outside of the park and it costs $10.

If you have a Platinum Pass (I'm assuming you do), the plan I always do is enter through the resort gate and go to Maverick for ERT. Now I usual am not there for full days, but then I'd go to Millennium Force, and after that wait for Dragster to open, if it hasn't already. These rides have the longest lines in the park, so doing that will save you a lot of time. After that, just ride as you please :).

PS: Do NOT attempt to ride Raptor before, say, 4 PM. Before that, lines verge around an hour. However if you go around 7 or so, I usually get 15 minutes or less.

Millie and Raptor are on my got to do if you go to the point list. I always front seat both, you won't be disappointed. Magnum is good, for it was the first 200 footer, just remember it's a Arrow coaster so it's giong to hurt a little, but if you want to see how things have come along with hyper-coasters in the last 20 years a compare of Magnum to DB and you'll see!

So... they've gotten worse in the last 20 years?? Boom. :)

Here's my list..

Millennium Force: back seat, lake side.

Magnum XL 200: once in the 2nd last seat for the smooth ride, once in 1:3 for the ejector seat. it hurts soo sooooo good

Raptor: Front seat

TTD: Anywhere, this ride is just pretty cool.

Maverick: Anywhere, same thing

Chaos

Power Tower both sides

Sky Ride

maXair

Skyhawk

CP&L.E. Railroad from the back of the park to the main midway. Boneville is a hidden gem.

Blue Streak: 2nd last row. It's a fantastic woodie with great air.

Dont ride TTD or Gemeni past 9 in the front. Bad Idea. (Im still picking out bugs from my teeth.)

In that case, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ride MF at night in the front seat unless you have a high tolerance for bugs.

I sat in row 2 last year and was picking bugs out of my hair, teeth, contact lenses, nose, off my arms and shirt, and even out of my bra.. people returning to the station in the front seats were spitting/gagging/wiping their shirts.. some even choose to wear ponchos for night rides on MF to try and avoid the bug coatings.. yes, it is that bad, and no, I'm not exaggerating..

Dont ride TTD or Gemeni past 9 in the front. Bad Idea. (Im still picking out bugs from my teeth.)

In that case, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ride MF at night in the front seat unless you have a high tolerance for bugs.

I sat in row 2 last year and was picking bugs out of my hair, teeth, contact lenses, nose, off my arms and shirt, and even out of my bra.. people returning to the station in the front seats were spitting/gagging/wiping their shirts.. some even choose to wear ponchos for night rides on MF to try and avoid the bug coatings.. yes, it is that bad, and no, I'm not exaggerating..

Been there done that, yes Cedar Point has a bug problem, guess thats what you get being right on the lake, I have swallowed my share of those.

Nothing like the front seat of TTD. I will risk a zillion bugs for the rush of the wind against my face.

Well, actually there is...and the Bugs are bigger there, too...

Terp (did you actually think he'd let ka like that go? Still, I see der point)

He, he, he.

• 2 weeks later...

Guest Millennium

No...the rides don't close (most of them) if it rains...from what I remember, so I have hope.

And it looks like there is a 30% chance, which isn't too bad.