What time can I enter the park

Tito

I bought tickets online and was curious as to what time I could enter the park. I know I can't go past a certain point until 10, but how soon can I get in to wait? Will they let me in when the Gold pass people get in?  Want to be first on Invertigo tomorrow.

Tito

at 9pm you can get through the gates, but you will be stuck waiting for them to drop the ropes after the national anthem at 10am. i would reccomend strolling in at around 945 to get a decent spot. as long as you go straight to Invertigo you should get on in less than a 5 minute wait.

Welcome to KIC Tito. Unless things have changed and I did not know about it, the parking lot opens at 8 am and the metal detector gates open about 9am. Then the national Anthem plays at 10 am and the park opens for ticket holders to enter the park. I hope this answers your question.

Welcome to KIC Tito. Unless things have changed and I did not know about it, the parking lot opens at 8 am and the metal detector gates open about 9am. Then the national Anthem plays at 10 am and the park opens for ticket holders to enter the park. I hope this answers your question.

EWWW. I thank the COASTER GODS for ERT. I could never get there that early just to sit around for the rope to fall after the National Anthem plays. I remember my senior year in high school, that 3 minutes felt like 1 hour to pass just so i can run to The Beast.