KI PTR 6/7/10

Sergeant Pepper

Okay, this is my first TR so bare with me.

We arrived at the park for ERT at around 9:05-ish. Thinking that people had already been allowed in, we were suprised when we got there. No one was in yet. Just a few short lines. This continued untill around 9:30 when we finally allowed in. ( Was this supposed to happen? ) We sprinted to Diamondback and got 3 great station-wait rides. We then saw that Surf Dog was rather empty so we rode that. Since the park had just opened now, we decided to go ride Firehawk and Flight of Fear. We had gotten to the front of the Firehawk line ( Station-Wait ) when an employee with a bad attitude said we could not have our bag on the ride. So we got out of line and saw that lockers were $2.00. That wasn't happening. We found a hiding place for it and got on the front seat red train. We then got in Flight of Fears station-wait line and rode away. The park was still pretty empty then so we decided to get a ride on Racer. Only the Red side was running then, so we got there to see once again, a station wait. We rode that and headed to Adventure Express, and walked right on. It was great to see all the effects working. We then took a ride on the train to the waterpark to meet our Mom for lunch. After we ate we thought, "Why not ride a few things" as my little brother was waiting eagerly to come. We took a dip in the wave pool, rode Down Under Thunder, then Sydney Sidewinder, then Snowy River Rampage, Crocodile Dundee ( Ewww ) and ended our day with another dip in the wave pool.

So overall a great day.

DB-3

SD-1

FoF-1

FH-1

Red Racer-1

AE-1

GBR-2

DUT-1

SS-1

SRR-1

K.I A M.V R.R-1

On weekdays and Sundays, ERT is only half an hour, at 9:30. Unless the park is going to be really busy, the gates frequently do not open until then, either. Sometimes the parking lot opens at 9...sometimes a bit earlier, on occasion a bit later. Only on Saturdays is ERT an hour...

The no loose articles on Firehawk or in its station is park policy...