What would you like to see PKI do?

YarzRevenge

I would love to see PKI add a hyper in 2005, but I just feel like that's a pipe dream. We all know PKI has tried to be unique with their ride offerings, God bless them for it! I don't think it will by a flyer either, we missed our shot at that with the Flying Dutchman transplant to Carowinds. So, I'm going out on a limb and guessing a Tilt Coaster in 2005. That's my quess! blink.gif

Edited by coasterfreak75

Even though we've beat this idea with a stick for too long of a time, I'll say all I'd like is a nice Intamin giga or B&M hyper. My only other wish is that it is well over 250 ft. tall. If it isn't much taller than SOB, where's the fun? If we get another flat ride, I'd like to see a Huss Jump2 or an S&S Power multi-tower complex (PowerTower @ CP). Also, add some nice lighting to the ride, since the past has shown that it makes the cosmetics all the sweeter. Either way, build something that makes SOME sort of statement.

As everyone else has stated on this site many times before I would love a coaster.But a good flat ride wouldn't be bad either. A Zamperella hawk would be great.They have one at Kennywood Park.It don't take up alot of room.Its always has a line.Very reridable.Maybe theme it to "Footloose" That would be a great name for it.Here is Zamperellas site check it out. http://www.zamperlarides.com/main/

Its called hawk its in the spectacular ride section.

I`d like it if the park reintorduced Winterfest, with at least FoF or TR:TR running. The atmosphere of the park decked out in holiday lights, sounds and smells would be awesome. Not to mention the fact about the added bonus of being able to ride a couple rides and coaster in the normal off season. That would sure make the off season seem quicker.

I think that the next coaster PKI adds will have some sort of inversion on it. IN the Paramount Park survey they did a while back through thrillresearch.com, a majority of respondents said that wanted a tall, fast coaster with inversions on it.

Could one of these things be related to the eluded to anouncement in March?

I would personally like to see an ice skating show return to the Festhaus. That would make dining in their more enjoyable and offer another type of show to watch. I would also like it if they brought back the Kings Island Clown Band. I remember the band running around and playing music. (My uncle has the cover of a drum that was used in the Clown Band and he does play the drums so he might have been a member of the Clown Band. I`ll have to ask him about that next time I see him.) It seems that they don`t have any wandering musicians in the park anymore. If they reinstituted some new entertainment options like these, the park would have an even better atmospher than it already does.

Could you imagine what the park would be like if they added all of these? But who am I kidding, I don`t think the park`s entertainment will ever return to what it once was.

Speaking for myself and I hope I am unanimous in this, I would like to see PKI get rid of Eurobungy (Launch Pad). The idea was fun in the beginning but it is time for it to go. All riders have to be under 200 lbs. and that eliminates alot of guests not to mention that all the tramps never get used. Secondly I would like to see different types of food in the park. Get away from the traditional burgers and chicken tenders and come up with something innovative like never before. Finally, I would like to see employees get more benefits. It just doesnt' seem like it is enough. dry.gif

Im just hoping for a good sprucing up of the place. A litttle paint here, and maybe some more nice landscaping would go a long way in my book. Also, a little more theming for some of the sections of the park would be nice too. Of coarse, we would all like to here that big anoncement about a new coaster! But... Ill take what I can get.

Finally, I would like to see employees get more benefits.  It just doesnt' seem like it is enough.

Monroe??? Whatever do you mean...we get plenty o benifits for working 60 hours a week in 90 degree weather.

As bad as you'd like to make it sound, you knew exactly what you were getting into when you applied.

Speaking for myself and I hope I am unanimous in this, I would like to see PKI get rid of Eurobungy (Launch Pad). The idea was fun in the beginning but it is time for it to go. All riders have to be under 200 lbs. and that eliminates alot of guests not to mention that all the tramps never get used.

Sounds good to me. Another flat on that spot would be nice, and would probably help out with the overcrowding problem in certain parts of the park. I think eventually we will g et another huss ride for that spot.