new flat ride at KI

BeastForever

I think we need more carnival like rides. Just for fun. Such as an Enterprise. I know, we have enough spinning rides - but what would it hurt to just have one more? I don't think KI needs a big flat ride, we just need a fun little family ride.

And, what's a Jump2?

Guest Millennium

I like Drop Tower and Delirium, so I'm good. I never get excited about a flat unless it is really amazing (see: Spiderman at Universal, Tower of Terror, etcetera) but there is a 0% chance ANY Cedar Fair park would ever get that. And with that said, lol, I would love to get a ride similar to Power Tower at Cedar Point.

I think we need more carnival like rides. Just for fun. Such as an Enterprise. I know, we have enough spinning rides - but what would it hurt to just have one more? I don't think KI needs a big flat ride, we just need a fun little family ride.

And, what's a Jump2?

This is an example of a Jump2...

HussJump2C.jpg

• Like 1

I like Drop Tower and Delirium, so I'm good. I never get excited about a flat unless it is really amazing (see: Spiderman at Universal, Tower of Terror, etcetera) but there is a 0% chance ANY Cedar Fair park would ever get that. And with that said, lol, I would love to get a ride similar to Power Tower at Cedar Point.

It would be cool to have a ride like Power Tower, just not next to Drop Zone. That would look hideous.

• Like 1

I thought Power Tower was lame. What whe need is a luanched one right next to Drop zone, Launch Zone.

And it looks like Jump2 would look great in X Base, is its capacity good?

On the HUSS website it says that the hourly capacity is 850 riders.

That's an okay capacity for a flat ride.

• Like 1

I would like a SS Screaming Swing or a Jump2. Preferably a Screaming Swing. X-Base could use one of the two, since it's missing a flat ride. I would also like to see Chaos moved from Cedar Point to Coney Mall at King's Island, but I don't know if that would happen. I think that King's Island is better on the flat rides than most parks. Action Zone has 2 modern flats, and Coney Mall is filled with traditional flat rides.

I think the odds of us getting a flat ride in the next few years is greater than a coaster. I'd say to expect a flat ride in 2012 and a coaster in 2015. Son of Beast is the park's main priority now, so I wouldn't expect much until that problem is fixed... or eliminated.

This is what a jump2 does...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0nkGcqh8E"

looks kind of fun

Trust me, this ride is WAY more fun to look at than it is to ride. The drops don't feel anywhere near as sudden as they look. It's also been down or just outright closed on two of three of my visits to Canada's Wonderland, FWIW.

I still think that the best flat to get would be a good Huss breakdance. I LOVED the one at Kentucky Kingdom when I rode last year and was the best flat ride experience I've had yet. It also spun in both directions (clockwise and counterclockwise) during the same ride cycle so that added to the thrill. Add in a nice long ride cycle and there's really nothing better IMO.

TILT-A-WHIRL!!

They need to put a nice Tilt-A-whirl in the Coney section. One on par with the one at Cedar Point. It is one of the best TAW I have been on.

I could ride a good Tilt-a-whirl all day....lol

I would really hate to see a Tilt-a-Whirl. A lot of people know that type of ride as Tilt-a-Hurl.

• Like 1

S&S swing gets my vote. I was at CP yesterday and couldn't get enough of Skyhawk.

I should mention too,at the end of the night, the que was empty but the ride nearly full and they let us re-ride multiple times. I only stopped because it was time to sprint for a night cap on Maverick.