Where were you when Diamondback struck?

BeastForever

I thought that it would be an awesome topic to talk about where people were when they first found out about DB.

I remember that I was coming home from a baseball game and got the mail. I saw piece of paper that said "Kings Island" on it. I unfolded the note and was so excited to look at that red and black piece of paper. I just couldn't wait for 2009!

biggrin.gif

• Like 1

I had been watching the project since the rumor first popped up during Haunt 2007. I kept stalking KIC and visitkingsisland.com like a hawk, and was sitting at the computer waiting come Agust 6, 2:00 pm. (Wow...thats kinda lame that I remember that) I freaked out!

I would search Kings Island and noticed they may be putting in a new ride, and I began to notice changes around the park, and was on the website when they announced it, so I guess I was at home on the website reading all about it.

Ride, Sally, Ride...

How quickly they forget.

Send in the cranes

There ought to be cranes

And now it's next year....

OK got the first line, but now I am confused by the rest of the post. Interpreting the Interprerter is usually fun, but this one I am not so sure! unsure.gif

I was on my way home from Cedar Point. I told him to check here frequently and call me if there was anything major. He called me while I was in a mcdonalds. He told me it was called Diamondback. First thing I asked him... "Your kidding right?". But then I went on my Ipod Touch and searched for it. Very neat experience. :)

I had been watching the project since the rumor first popped up during Haunt 2007. I kept stalking KIC and visitkingsisland.com like a hawk, and was sitting at the computer waiting come Agust 6, 2:00 pm. (Wow...thats kinda lame that I remember that) I freaked out!

Exact same for me.