beast lake

rsipus13

I agree. The lack of ability to search for specific phrases on this forum makes the search feature all but useless at times.

I've found using Google to be much better (enter "site:KICentral.com" without the quotes before the search terms in the search box).

Not to intrude, but this is a rather hard thing to find. Think of all the times the word water has been used on this forum...

To be honest about this I do not search for anything. If I have something to say or post I do just that without worrying if someone has said or done it before.

Found this video today, start at 4:30 to see the lake.

Oh, and at 1:59-2:10, there is a model there that is not The Beast, but they say it is from the designers, was this an early concept of the ride?

...and, more particularly, manufacturer's recommendations. PTC recommends seat belts...and in Ohio amusement ride operators MUST follow manufacturers' recommendations in order to get rides licensed to operate...

...and the other magic word that dictates the other 99% of decision making regarding rides: insurance