What's your favorite ride?

BeastForever

When I first saw this thread, I was about to say, "Here we go again."

But now that you put it into specifics, it's interesting to see what people say. I guess.

Roller Coaster: Flight of Fear

Flat: Delirium. DUH.

Water Ride: White Water Canyon

As for you forgetting the name of RFYLCB, it was before "The Wild Thornberries River Adventure". I think.

Surf Dog is also not listed under the coasters (or Avatar: The Last Airbender, as your pleasure may lie...). The park doth consider it a coaster. Heaven knows why.

I didn't put Surf Dog as one one of the selections because I didn't think people would care about the kiddie coasters.

• Like 1

Based upon the options listed, my vote is counted - although there would be different answers if more of the park's flat rides were listed. I guess the good news is I didn't have to choose between Shake Rattle and Roll and Viking Fury.

Coaster-The Beast hands down

Flat-The one, the only............Drop Tower!!

Water-White Water Canyon

I am slowly starting to become more and more partial to all the rides at Kings Island as I go along. The Beast will always be my favorite coaster, and Drop Tower will always be my number one flat and it will never be replaced, I can't go to KI without riding it. White Water Canyon has too many memories for me not to choose it. Slingshot and Skyflyer are pay per ride so I do not always get to experience them but they are really fun and both worth ten dollars in my opinion.

The Beast... duh!

Delirium... I love these rides. This and MaXair are my favorite flats! Relaxing, thrilling, and fun all at the same time.

White Water Canyon... RFYLCB has more of a personal attachment to me since I can remember riding it a LONG time ago, but what puts WWC in front of the other two is the fact that it's back in the woods. River Rapid rides are my favorite water rides, but I'm not a big fan of water rides anyway.

Coaster: Beast easily. I'll even pick it over Diamondback (though in reality you can easily ride both on the same day so you don't need to choose!). The "mind games" this coaster plays on you are really what makes it stand out, and it also gives amazing night rides. 2nd place goes to Flight of Fear (since DB is DQed) and 3rd is Vortex (5-1 is awesome!).

Flat: Delirium, though I have yet to ride Drop Tower, which at this point appears to be the only non-pay-per-ride flat that may stand a chance to take the big disc.

Water Ride: White Water Canyon. Congo Falls is fun, but a bit too simple. Have yet to ride RFYLCB.

These are MY opinions, though...

And a suggestion: Put Adventure Express on the coasters list! There are probably some VERY angry KICers right now...and it may have been fair to include Diamondback, it's not everyone's favorite coaster at KI.

• 3 weeks later...

Last season I would have picked Beast, but I seem to really enjoy rides on The Racer this season more than a day Beast ride. Night time ride is The Beast.

I chooses RFYLCB due to the fact you ride by yourself or own party and is the most relaxing of the three, and you get just enough wet to cool off.