Farewell to a Friend

The staff of KICentral is both shocked and saddened by the sudden passing of Will Koch, CEO of Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN. Many of our members have come to know Mr. Koch personally and we would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and family of Will Koch as well as the entire Holiday World family.

In lieu of flowers, the Koch family is requesting that donations be made to the Lincoln Boyhood Drama Association and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund.

Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund:

http://www.jdrf.com

And just to think some of us saw him 8 days ago. Some of us have season passes to Holiday world like myself so most of us will be making trips down this weekend to pay our respects I am going sunday mabye monday.

And just to think some of us saw him 8 days ago. Some of us have season passes to Holiday world like myself so most of us will be making trips down this weekend to pay our respects I am going sunday mabye monday.

Sad to hear, I actually rode the Raven for the first time with him in 1997 as part of my duties working for WSTO radio. Great guy and that is a great park.